Reviews for Too Short To Dance
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
EE, cute!
Black Hikari chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
XD Poor Ed-kun! Being short has disadvantages, no? But yay for uke Ed! o (This is the first FMA fic that is going into my favorites list, so feel honored! XD) Great job!
alice15 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
I like this story a lot! It's realistic and funny AND romantic. The characters are all themselves. You should write more EdxRoy in the future. You're really good at it.
tigerofthewind chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
XD Just the right amount of humor and fluff. You make me smile.
MosesRecinly42 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
_ AWESOME FANFIC!

-Ix
acern chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
XD "WHO ARE YOU CALLING SO SMALL HE SHOULD BE UKE!" As someone walks past and hears him... X3
INACTIVE-Cherry-Wolf chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
squee! RoyxEd goodness XD
Kloudy Reignfall chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Haha, this is awesome. _ Cute, sweet, funny. Ah, what more could I ask for in a shounen-ai? Oh, that it's cannon, that's right. Damn, I wish this was true! *sigh* But I guess that's why I'm a Gravitation person myself. This is one of the first FMA stories I've read. The fifth I think. Read it last night but didn't get a chance to review. I saw the first episode on Adult Swim on Saturday. It seems a lot of other people did too. So I'm hoping for some more delicious RoyxEd, now that there's bound to be quite a few more dedicated writers and readers. _ And you! Write more! That is not a request! lol.

-Kloudy Reignfall

Ahahaha! Poor Ed, so short. But Hell, I'd date him no matter how tall he is! :D Of course, I think I'll just leave him to Roy, seeing as he's all animated, and I'm all fleshy... *sigh* We could never be together! *sob!* Lol.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
kawaii~~! this is really just too cute! that was the cutest thing! plz write more or these...
Althe chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Now that's an ending I like! I mean, who can love a RoyRiza ending? That's absurd.

Lol, Ed's so devillish :p

This was a wonderful oneshot Hakai-san! I love your writing style and use of words!

Hope to see more of your works (hopefully RoyEd again ;) ) soon!

Peace.

Althe
Omakase Shimasu chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
XD You are EVIL~ Poor Edo~ You've done the unthinkable! Rejected because of the guy's height - really too cruel. XD That's why I love it. *cackle & marks paper: A*

Man, you continue to outdo yourself every single time! Your fics/drabbles keep getting better and better. OO Ed seme-ing over Roy! (Thank God you stopped when you did P)

*waves RoyxEd flag* I applaud you~ Chat with ya later~

Kase

P.S: Ehe, sorry for not revewing sooner, had a few comp problems. ;;
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was really, really good! XD I don't really like people who say they won't go out with someone who is shorter then them / i'm pretty short myself. Anyway, loved the fic, was funny
sparklyhowitzer chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Ah, cute drabble - just what I need in the morning. I love the description of Ed's nervousness - fiddling and adjusting everything

Cute _
Shimegami chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Okay, I'll review!

That was really cute and funny. I can just see Ed getting rejected at dances because he's so short.

And of course you can never go wrong with RoyxEd. _~

Looking forward to seeing more from you! Keep up the good work!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
so cute! me like dis fic!