Reviews for Keeper
Avaritia chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
That last line, it broke my heart. This were beautifully written, it made me shiver.
Pobbin chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
Naraku took Sango's heart out, and housed his own inside of her. He then took control of her, forcing her to dispel all suspicions. For Miroku, it didn't work. Nevertheless, he trusted her when she asked him to stay with her for a night. Naraku forced her to kill him. After a struggle, she did, then planned to kill herself so that they could die together and be reborn with their love. There. Unless I misinterpreted it, I didn't find the plot confusing. Anyway, it was beautifully written. I loved that thing at the beginning, with Naraku throwing the rat into a pit of snakes. I also loved the plants-in-spring symbol. It was a lovely way to end the fic, tieing everything up nicely. And it added a nice ray of hope to the otherwise agnsty fic. Not the angst is bad. Anyway, you are very talented and this was absolutely wonderful. Great job.
rosenkron chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
You just have a certain way with words, sweetie. I'm not sure just what it is, but everything you write just grabs the reader's attention and pulls them right into the story. You know I loved this. I love the struggle and the little plot twists. Great job.
Ayrith chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Genuis. Pure Genuis. Bloody brillant, and a few more mouths to feed. All ties in together, a very original concept, one of my favorite writings styles. Live again. Spring. Just brilliant. Beautiful.

I am in awe of your work. *whistles* Bloody brilliant.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow! This is amazingly...strange.

But i like it.

So dark...hehe

-KK
Lily Thorne chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Whoo...that one was wild. I liked it, though. I like the idea of Sango becoming posessed by Naraku...it just seems plausable.
cattleaya chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
hmm...

i'm not quite sure i understand this story, but i don't really think i'm supposed to (or i'm just incredibly stupid).

anywho, it came out great! you're the best angst writer evver_~
Demonslayingmonk chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
OHH! I got at the beginning! It was obvious that Naraku was controlling her I mean she wouldn't lie like thatnot to Houshi-sama!
firebird5 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Okay, I think I've got it.

Sango went in search of Kohaku. Instead, she came across Naraku. Or maybe he just snatched her. Anyway, he replaced Sango's heart with his own so that he could not be killed unless Sango was as well. I'm not quite sure why Naraku wanted Miroku dead, though. Maybe because he was so suspicious of Sango? Or maybe his original plan was to kill off the entire group through Sango.

It may be a little crazy, but it's definitely awesome. All of your stuff seems to have a lot of depressing moments, but they're good depressing moments, as in not sappy. You rock!

Am I right at all? :)

~firebird~
Magic Kaito chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
O_O

...I don't even know what to say about that... Wow... It was really creepy, but it was good!
Demon Exterminator Barbie chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
-blink...blink- O.o Rii~ight... That was different...as you said it would be... I really liked it, though. It had a cool plot, and you wrote it very well. Just... get some sleep, kay? -is a little disturbed-
Seaouryou chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
This hauntingly beautiful. As I understand it, Sango is housing Naraku's heart/being controled by him? It was wonderfully done.
YoukaiTajiyaSango chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
So... I'm a bit confused. Lol. So Naraku was controlling Sango and he told her to kill Houshi-sama and she did and then she killed herself? Okie think I got it. _; lol. Great story I loved it.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
OK...that was really, really weird and really creepy, but still well-written. I sort of get the plot. Naraku's taken over Sango and is having her kill Miroku...but how? Did he use a shard? Kagome would have sensed it, right?

Very well-written, but it's got a few holes...I like!
hunniicake chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
woww..the concept used within this story wz AMAZINGG..it wz actually pretty put yourself down too much. you're a talented author and you should ACCEPT that..it's not good to look down upon your own wanted to say that i like ALL your stories although i dont always review (cz i'm lazy) but yaah i wz inspired writing!