Reviews for Upshot
blackbloodywolf chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
interesting monologue
Bippy Imp chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
I am pretty much just going through all of your stories and reading them. I love your sense of humor... Please tell me this story is not over and done with?!
ThornPhoenix chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Just came across this story, please update? I know it's been like 8 years haha! But I think you've really caught Malfoy's inner though based on the character represented in the books, one of the best I have seen! Love it loads, don't give up on it! x
Vindeen chapter 3 . 3/20/2011
"It served the freaks right for trying to get between a Malfoy and the last word." Ahaha. I bet you sucked that right out of the real Malfoy's mind.
theGreyPebble chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
aww

so sad you haven't updated in... 6 years.

i really like this story. malfoy is adorable
SilVeR-EyeS-93 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
Nice chapter, i liked the way you captured Draco. He is definitely the kind to hold a grudge isn't he? :)

Loved the last part about sacrificing virgins and dancing naked around the alter... it made me giggle. :D

Keep it up its really good.

SE.
Jackanapes chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
Ha!

I love the story and can't wait for more. This looks like it be hilarious and heartfelt and I hope you update soon!

Handadeath
macaday me a nut chapter 3 . 4/24/2008
Ha ha ha ha ha! Oh my gosh. I'm loving Draco. Oh so very witty.

Muah

Macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
cal hart chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
aw damn it... i stumbled across this and i really love it.. just wish it was complete complete...

will any amount of begging get you to upload? cause i can beg with the best of them..

please please add to this gem of a story
rayama chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Love this fic. I love the way you write draco. He's still very Slytherin and very arrogant (and come on, really, who doesn't LOVE that on him?) and yet vulnerable and young and very real. His monologues are great, and his insults are hysterical. You portray the whole "oblivous to his own feelings" thing very well. So glad you aren't resulting to the "Potter's so hot. Wait, did I just think that?" device. Gah, I hate that.

PLEASE update this fic! It has been a REALLY long time!
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 3 . 3/13/2007
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. ITS NOT LIKE THE REST WERE THERE FRIENDS RIGHT AWAY. ITS REFRESHING.
Novocain chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Is this abandoned? 'Cause every time you abandon a story, a puppy gets roasted alive. Don't believe me? Two guys were arrested for it. And they were the ones who got caught.
darkchild chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Please update as soon as possible_...
Jane Average chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
*cackles gleefully* oh, Draco here is just perfect. And you are very good at making me chuckle at his wit and sarcasm :)
rayama chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
LOL. I love this fic. It's absolutely hysterical. I've already read the whole thing several times. I especially love Draco's verbal and mental commentary in the next chapter. I know it's been 2 years, but I would love to see you continue.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »