Reviews for Two of Us
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 2/13
A wonderful story. I love how it sums up their friendship through the years.
coffeedrimker chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh, this made me remember how much I loved the friendships that were forged on DS9. Thks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was so sweet and sad! The writing was amazing! This story brought a tear to my eye! Poor Quark! Great one shot!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Oh Quark! *hugs the ridiculous Ferengi* This was beautiful. A pitch perfect descriptionn of their crazy friendship. I adored the bit with the Commander Boring Son of Dull and the bit about the kid needing an uncle with common sense. My god, I think I'm gonna cry...
Trekkie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I loved it, I loved Quark and Jadzia's friendship in the series and you captured their relationship perfectly
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Wow. I really, really like it. You really gave Quark his voice and let him shine. I loved it. You captured the beauty of their unlikely friendship. Take pride in this one!

The only thing I didn't like was the little bit of profanity. But the rest was great!
Sarah Mercury chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
That was the single-most, greatest story I have ever read, bar none. Especilly the ending. I love how you wrapped it up. It was such a perfect insight into Quark's mind. I will think of this story every time I watch the show now.

... I'm still wiping away tears. Very well done! Congrats!
kissmedarling chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Love it. So adorable. So funny, sad, just all around awesome.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
*sniff* just perfect.
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I think I saw most of the episodes this fic was referring to. I haven't seen the one with the Trill ceremony. I liked Quark's perspective on things. The bit with Ezri at the end was just enough.
JunoMagic chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Sad and full of hope all at the same time. Thank you for sharing!
Aranel Took chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
This is a really sweet story. I've always loved Dax's friendship with Quark, and Quark's crush on her. Interesting to see Quark's point of view over the course of their friendship.

"Commander Boring, Son of Dull"-hehe, that does sound like Quark! ;-)
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Fantastic story. Very good on the real life aspect of it all, and I thought it was beautiful. Great job.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Friendship is too rare.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I love it! The friendship of Dax and Quark is one of my favourite relationships in DS9 and you manage to portray it beautifully. Your Quark-POV is great, too.