Reviews for Jack's Big Day
Lord-Emmanuel-Darkov chapter 7 . 6/29/2008
very good. i had a laugh at his schooling. please update soon
mjm chapter 7 . 2/27/2008
but, but, but... you stopped. Without including all the embarrassing bits...
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU STOPPED THIS WHERE YOU DID! It was so good. I hope you continue or finish it!
Shelll05231 chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
The bit with Jack talking is so much like Jack lol, and the bit where he's hoping she's dumped Pete, i think it's Pete lol is great because every stargate fan knows how they really feel about one and other :-)
Shelll05231 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Great opening chapter, got to feel sorry for poor Jack, that must be one of the moments that he can now add to the most embarrasing moment lol, it had ot be Carter though didn't it lol, as she is the one that is the most likely to want to see Jack in his pants lol :-)
ximximy chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
common you can't leave it like that...well you can ..but you shudn't is great so far! pweease finish it.
ScrewyLouie12 chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
love it! I hope you come back to it one day
NadineCarter chapter 7 . 11/30/2006
Great story - but where is the really embarrassing stuff you promised us? Hope u will update this story
Q-vadis chapter 7 . 11/25/2006
Hey! Great story

But,, where is the embarrasing stuff?
gategirl13 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
no how could you stop there! lol my mouth is hanging open. EVEL! evil person!
JamSack chapter 7 . 4/6/2006
Ahha rofl! more please!
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Oh wow! You have GOT to finish this! I love hearing about Jack's past. Can you get him to play an instrument in front of everybody? Please?
SalanTrong chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i was rereading this and i wanted to ask if you like to read the mellon chronicles? one of the co-writers name is siobhan so i'd thought id ask. they are no longer found on this site, but you can find it if you google "the mellon chronicles" it's LOTR angst, like torture... yeah... sorry to bother you.
Pickles12 chapter 7 . 12/20/2005
Come on post the embaressing stuff I need more laughing :D
Pickles12 chapter 5 . 12/20/2005
Oh Dear

Teal'c is drunk and is conversing with a potted plant

I'm laughing so hard tis making me cry XD