Reviews for Disgaea: Aku no Tsubasa
CommanderArcadeDoll chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This is the best fanfic I ever read. As a matter of fact, these 12 chapters are genius work of prose you have here, not to mention they are so much more interesting than the light novels ( I read Disgaea Revelations and Disgaea Returned. Such a bore and are a complete waste of time!). This fanfic of yours however ultimately awe-strucked me. They give your readers the gift of laughter, imaginative adventure and heart- warming affection through the moments of the characters in your fic. I believe everyone who reads this agrees with that, for your masterpiece not only is a great piece of prose but it holds the full attention of the one reading this - as I cant wait to read them on and on. IT COMMANDS ATTENTION! D

All in all, I congratulate you for this success and I also whole-heartedly thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this wonderful Disgaea fanfic. To be honest, I've only heard of Disgaea not more a month ago (sometime this September 2014) that's why from you posting this on 2005, it took me 9 years to give you a review - I've only finished reading this right now and is typing this comment with my iphone. I became so interested in Disgaea that read all about the games, novels and manga available in the internet. Heck, I even watched all the cutscenes of Disgaea 1 to 4 in YouTube by RandomPl0x. I never played the games but they already attracted me to maybe play them in the near future. Quite instantly, I became a fan of Disgaea because of Laharl and Flonne (I love D1HoD the most) and most especially when I read your fic 'Aku no Tsubasa' and 'Where will you go?' by Watery-the-Strange - my favorite fics here in (I read over 45 Disgaea fics already).

Even though it has been 9 years now since you posted this fic, I would like to send you my best regards and wishful hopes that one day you will continue this amazing fanfic . Once again, thank you. Thank you so much for sharing this. _ 3
Darklight Blue chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
Awww... good for you that you got the novels
Melody Violet chapter 2 . 4/22/2014
this story is funny
zaijian chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
You said you are gonna finish it! Keep your promise! Also, I will die happily if you do a full scan of the novel: Heart of the maoh,because i can read Japanese!(o)v
shiks chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
awe so cute!
shinlover chapter 12 . 4/13/2012
OMG! HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPEN? Oh poor Flonne dont fall for Yuki he doesnt love you like Laharl! (TT) Oh please finish the story i want to know what happens. I really love your story! Please dont stop writing.
Rayne Lockheart chapter 12 . 3/28/2012
i hope you finish this Q.Q i mean its sooooo good.
Arcaninelover77 chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Please continue! I really love this fic! If you don't continue I'm gonna cry! I mean it!
kapibarasan chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
What the heck? you write an awesome Disgaea fanfic and you leave your readers hanging on possibly the last chapter? So mean! I can't believe you haven't updated in like years! I feel completely cheated since an ending probably won't be supplied. Man, what a bummer. (
Sealing Mistress chapter 12 . 12/19/2011
This is very good! I like it! BUT When are you going to update!
Felling chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Haha, it's uhh been 3 years since I last posted asking you to update, and was just wonderin' if it'll ever get updated ? I really enjoy/ed this story, and I'd love to see an ending on it. : )
Prinny Dood chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
Dood I want the last chapter!
Flanarl chapter 12 . 6/17/2011
Oh come on! Can't you at least finish the last chapter!
Laharl the Awesome Overlord chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
Please make The Great Betrayal fanfic dood and please continue this story!
Overlord Chaos chapter 12 . 3/22/2011
When are you making the next chapter?