Reviews for The Challenge
Emmy Reaidnger chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
I really liked the story. Please continue. I want to know what happens next.
cheerleaderchick chapter 2 . 5/16/2006
ooh continue its good!

x
the nsomniac artist chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
This is really good! A fabulous blend of characters, and not just like two of them.

And not only that you nailed the personailities down. I like all the humor you put in, cuz its very believable. They're in high school what more can you expect? lol.

I do hope you continue this soon, I'm dying to know your interpretation of Kitty staying in the Brotherhood house is going to be like.
jade destiny chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
wow...this is pretty interesting XD. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Loralee X5-214 chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
HEY! OMG ! thats so cute! aww I love lance! hes awsome! he and Kitty r the cutest couple ever! well them and Rogue and Gambit...but only when there in X-men Ultimate and in X-men Xtream...not evolution sadly..they both look...weird! sry back to Kitty and lance! yes the R so cute and should get maried!but not yet! their to young!lol well I'm TOTALLY hooked onu'r stroy now, so u have to update or i'll go crazy! ttyl BIBI
Ouka Tenshi chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
Please...update...SOON!
Elorinna Evenstarre chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Hey this is awesome! Hilairious too! Plz update soon!
the girl trapped in a dream chapter 2 . 2/6/2005
don't tell me you stopped writing this! write more! i wanna know what happens next! the story is really good so far :)
One Green Eye The Other Blue chapter 2 . 1/15/2005
OH THIS FIC IS SO GOOD ! Plz continue soon.I luv this fic.
Anti-XYo chapter 2 . 11/8/2004
So good! Write more please...like really soon, cause I love it!

~Half-N-Half
Chaos-Shadow05 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Wow! Great idea... please update soon!
DOJ chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
_ I can't wait 'till Kitty actually gets to the bhood home~~ I'm glad you didn't make scott too much of a jerk, everyone else makes him seem so...bleh, stoic and inconsiderate, I like how you're writing all the characters! They all seem to fit really well~~ hope you keep it up!

~*~DOJ~*~
Rushi Firefly chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
*laughs* Oh, this is gonna be sweet!
YukonChick chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
This was an AWESOME chapter! Please update soon! _
She-Wolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
M, I am officially intrigued! An interesting scenario, and good writing skills to back it up! Please do continue! _
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »