Reviews for Threshold
Riann chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You may have had doubts about this oneshot but I can find only one word for it: Beautiful!
Lilianne-Rachelle chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
love it!
E chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Awsome, this one meslted my heart. Thankyou. :)
fairyjit chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
That was amazingly tasteful. I really can't even describe how cute and awesome that was. Not only was it real sexy, but it was also maybe the cutest fanfiction that I've ever read. Usually lemons make me uncomfortable, and they're written poorly. This was really something different. You definitely stayed true to the characters all the way through. And your ending was perfect. I always thought that Daine and Numair didn't marry because they just didn't feel the need to be so official, when they're so sure of each other. I'm going to read the rest of your stuff as well, so if I don't review, you can be certain that I've loved it all just as much.

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us all.
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aw... this one was great, too! :D I honestly think this is the best "first time" story I've read for them. It held a mix of sweet honesty and battlefire that I believe was perfect for this pairing. Thanks for a great read! :)
Paradisiacal chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Me again! Your stuff is fantastic! I think this is one of the best things I've read about these two, certainly the best on this topic. I love the way you've done this in flashbacks. I absolutely adore that he apologizes to her during.

I'm sorry if I seem naggy, but really I'm only trying to help (not that you need much, because truly this is incredible.

Just before the first break, "weight pressing he down" you're talking about Daine so I assume you mean 'her.' There's a little more, but since I'm not sure you want me to continue picking all your work apart, I'll leave be unless you ask me to continue. I'm more than happy to help, if you'd like.
DN LOVER chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! BRILLIANCE! MORE PLEASE!
BluYasha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
So cute and lovely. Love it.
Aniloverl chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is really sweet
Fabricated Revolution chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This was written over four years ago, and I would almost never review a story that old, I have no idea if you're even still keeping track, but I had to make an exception and review this.

Your writing is amazing. You've captured the characters beautifully, your descriptions are fantastic. This story just earned itself a place in my top five fics of all time.

Since your last fic was three years ago, if this review ever gets read I just urge you to PLEASE come back to fanfiction. You have too wonderful a voice for me to do without. The world of Fanfiction needs you.
love-of-my-existance chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
amazing
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
This is very descriptively written - your use of wordage and description is VERY beautiful. I have read several of your other stories and see the same in each one.

However, let me challenge you to write this beautifully about something other than sex. It is beautiful writing - writing I would like to see describing perhaps Daine's joy when shapeshifted as an eagle or when racing along with her wolfpack. Almost anyone can describe sex (thought perhaps not as nicely as you have), but not everybody can lend the beauty you have written with to a normal encounter to make it unique. Would you write a story like that? I would very much like to read one. )

Wacky
Janine chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
wow I love this story and the one leading into it veary well thought out keep up the good work
SarcasticLoner chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
again, i love it especially how you tell it in flashbacks, first from one point of view, and then the other. If you ever get a book published, let me know, i would love to read it.
bloodmoon chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Oh my god that story was amazing!You need to right another sequal cause I'm dying for this story to romantic. I love Daine and Numair together. Your other stories are gret but this one combined with stumbling steps can be the start to a fantasticly thrilling story. By the way, I'm probably a little late in reviewing but I just found these stories and I'm in heaven. You need to keep writing.

-bloodmoon

P.S. please dont be wierded out by my screen name. Oh, i almost forgot, Fluff Forever!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »