Reviews for Threshold
Gabzalabza chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
uh, i think u messed up on the rating here. i propose it shuld be M. I think its a nit more... than a T rating.

Cute story, tho
Nightzchild chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
Beautifully done! A very nice piece.
Blackheart Feather chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I like this one too!
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
*Coughs*. Erm. I've read lemons before. Plenty. This wasn't even a direct lemon... it was just /implying/ things. So /how/ did you make me blush?

*Shakes head* In any case... AW.
Deb chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Stunning. Absolutly stunning. that was he best piece of writing ever done on Numair and Daine. I just saved it to my "List of Greatness" page. How can someone couple, literally :) love and passion together like that in such a perfect way, a perfect comination? beautifully is the only word for it. 10 out of 10 and more!
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Oh both were amazing Really really amazing *applauds* love how you worked with both of them _ (both the fics this one and its er first half _) Excellent work with their relationship *applauds*
lyradaemon chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
That was wonderful - really tastefully written. It makes me feel all warm inside reading it!

lyradaemon
Fictitious Character chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Wow, you are an amazing author. Thank you so much both for this story and for stumbling steps; I can't wait to read more of your work
Magelet chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
I Love It.
Lia MIbeli chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
It was so good, even though it was all about...well:(to the tune of the hokey pokey) You put Numy in. You put him out. (bla bla) You put Daine in. You put Daine out.(bla Bla)
Sweetlilbirdy chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
That. was. frickin'. AMAZING! Wow. I'm in shock.
RaineArilan chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
::sniffle::

::sob::

That was so...[i]beautiful[/i]! I don't know wha telse I can say that I haven't already said but...Yay! You 30 reviews!

It really is kinda sad stuff like that doesn't happen in real life.

Brilliance, brilliance. Most one-shots leave me begging for more(and if you added mroe I'd so love to read it!) but it's also wonderful and complete this way.

Great fic.
Wild Magelet chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Wow. I've been very busy for the past year, and unable to get on to as often as I'd like, which I assume is the only reason I haven't come across your fics before, but I think they're absolutely wonderful. Apart from Potterverse, Tamora Pierce fandom is my favourite and Daine/Numair my favourite TP pairing. You do a great job with them; they seem very in-character and your stories are awesome for fluff addicts like me! )
mistywabbit chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Again, LOVE IT! What you've written is so amazing, and the last paragraph... wish i could come up with something like that. I love the way you've interlaced their memories in the text, reinforcing the message... seriously, amazing stuff!
Queen of the Thieves chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Yet another great story, no less entertaining than it's sister, Stumbling Steps.
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »