Reviews for Threshold
Bo the Nib chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
it is so nice to know this concludeing stuff to RoTG and personaly i dont think a certen person whom we know whose first name starts with T and last starts with P could have done it any better

bowfull rating:8 powers of awsome

bowfull comment: i liked it but it dosent make me laugh like revelations and lingering ghosts did

more long ones!
Kimra chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Okay the story was great, brilliant and I loved it. But that end passage? That was amazing. It sored with truth and love and emotion and I'm beyond amazed at it. People are so stupid sometimes, thinking that a priest has to sign it off to be real, but you captured it, made it true and exactly what it should be.

Anyway, brilliant and amazing and I'm glad I had the chance to read this piece of art.

Kimra
DaVinciWyoka chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
ppft...that wasn't fanfic...that was sheer poetry...beautiful... gr...ur making me procrastinate from writing my english essay :P so awesome tho... :)
lyzz chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Bravo that was amazing I loved it... write MORE!
palace scribe chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
Utterly brilliant, as usual. Your style is totally captivating. You could make dirt sound intreresting. Write On!
Lady Radcliffe chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I absolutely adore your Daine and Numair one-shots. I have yet to read Lingering Ghosts, but I am sure I'll like it. Daine and Numair are one of my favorite pairings, because there are no doubts about it. I'm still uncertain whether I like Alanna and George better than Alanna and Jon and Kel has no one to go to in the stories in the end. Your stories make Daine and Numair seem so real and in love.
storybook elf chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
I've read three of your pieces and I do believe I am in love with you.

(Sorry, kidding, sorry if I freaked you out a little. Please keep writing, no matter what about, you have so [would be further emphasized except for lack of italics] much talent, but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that.)
pinky chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
*sigh* that was breath-taking...gosh! how can you be so good at writing d/n and still keep them in character! that was perfect...loved it!
Darking Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i would leave a better review but im still all caught up in stunned awe. you rock!
BigDamnHeros chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
wow...I cannot believe you wrote this! this is...amazing, just...wow!

I love the way you wrote it, and you have a very vivid writing voice. I hope to see more of your work!
Dreamseeker chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
This and the one before it are really marvelous! Of course, I'm a hopeless romantic, so that's no surprise.

This is also steamier than most hardcore sex stories I've read, somehow. / Good job.
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
that was beautiful, you really nailed the emotion!
Elizabeth A Shriver chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
aw i cant believe this its so romantic i mean DAINE AND NUMAIR are the best ever i thought it was so sweet!
Turtle's Chopsticks chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Your story is briliant. You need to change the rateing though. The content is to much for a PG-13 rating. I love your story you wrote ti like it would happen. You don't have a lot of mistakes that i can see.
Vengeful chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
very well done. i liked all the flash backs
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »