Reviews for Threshold
ElspethElf chapter 1 . 10/24/2004

That was the best piece of DN eh, sex scene I have read in a long, long time.

I am floored and frankly very stunned, and the best thing about this story is that many of the dialogues/actions have been played to the same affect in my head before, and now seeing someone put those ideas into solid texts...

Very well done.
kdjsf chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMG that's aMAZING! one of the best written works i've read here... thx!
Sitting Dragon chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*jaw drops* *stares* That was... wow. I agree with Crazyhorsegirl- anything that I'd write would look like chicken scratches compared with this! *hands trophy*

SD
Randomisation chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
it great! reeli well done with all the flashbacks thats a great style for this type of fic. i reeli like it!
Whisper chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I don't quite know what to say. If it's possible, I'd say you've outdone even the first chapter! It was beautiful Himura Seraphina, simply beautiful. That's really all I can say at this moment, I'm still blown away! :D
Whisper chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
CrAzYhOrSeGiRl88 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow...just wow...i've been staring at this little review window for several minutes now trying to find just the right words to sum up what i felt when i read this fic. the truth is, i can't give it justice with anything i could say. i loved it...i absolutely loved it. most brilliant piece i've ever read. hands down the best. thats the easiest way for me to put it...the emotion in this story was amazing...i was planning to do some writing tonight, but now i can't...anything i could do would seem like garbage next to this...i could go on and on, but then i'd become rather annoying...i think you get the point by now...lol...you MUST write some more d/n stories! _
bojanglesbiscuit chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
this is jsut as good as your other stories - which means it is absolutely wonderful! This doesn't have the same tone as Stumbling Steps, but I like it better. I love your characterizatin of Daine and Numair! Keep writing!

(and maybe we can see another sequel to this one about how they break the news to their friends?)
Insomniac-Reader chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Wow, that was soo well written. I'm serious, especially the part at the end... "true commitment was not made with pen and ink, but in conscious choice of heart and soul."
Kit49 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I thought that the style you used here was brilliant. I loved the way you had memories from the night previous echoing through the whole story. It gave it a definate style and feel to the whole thing. Hope to see more of this!
Tortalls Resident Wildchild chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I LOVE THIS! hats off to you for writing this...well, if o was wearing a hat. which i'm not. but, anyways, i salute you
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4