Reviews for Poke the Prince
yllom21 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Cute little story, especially the part with Elrond! Cute and nicely done.
Sangfroid chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Hiya Almounds! 'Tiz the E of Lez here.

Clever little scruffy ranger, taking an herb to beat the heat. Man, wish I had something like that around here. It's too darn cold! It should be illegal for it to get this cold and not snow. *Glares at sky* SNOW, DARN YOU!

Anyhoot, that was hilarious. Glad I noticed the drinking warning before I read this. Had to set my herbal tea aside. It has this spiffy combination of mind and rosemary and stuff that makes your sinuses clear up. Now I just wish it could make me WARM!

Oohh... I got mentioned twice at the end. You see? TWICE! Feel my might!

Yeah... I think I'm going stir-crazy here. Believe it or not, I want to be back at school. Whoever invented viruses should be cursed to a dark place. A dark, urple place. *Sniffle* Stupid nose. If it wouldn't hurt, then I'd say it should burn.

Wow... heh heh...l more nonsense then reviewage here, but I'm not the best at reviewing ficlets. Le sigh.

Ever,

Erin (Who is eating pistachios. Whoda thunkit?)
leggylover03 chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
Hey it is me Rhonda! I have not heard from you in a long time, and sorry I had forgotten. I am in a daze now trying to figure out and remember who you are. I am glad I helped you out in anyway I could and sends you Big hugs and lots of PB's beating down your door.

If you could please e-mail me at Pookums1971 or IM me at Pookums1971

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
sieluvar chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
that was really good! you should add more like this!
Erestor chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
First of all, catchy title.

This story was amusing, and it was enjoyable to see Estel overcome all odds and be annoying without getting scragged.

If you like, you can join Celeborn's Club as an honorary member, without taking the identity of an Elf from the books. And thank you for your reviews!
Hug-a-Muffin chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
LoL,

Dude that was hilarious!

But my poor Legolas!

Being continually tortured by the poke of doom!

::cries::

Okay i'm over it!
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Hahahahaha...

(Dies laughing)

That was so hilarious! I couldn't help but laugh at the poking and the what-not, it was so good. You did so well, I can't believe how very entertaining this was! I'm so gonna tell me friends about this one!
grumpy chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
very funny story. Estel very much reminds me of my sister on a hot summer day, who had nothing better to do then bother her older sister.
surf all day and do the hula chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
yay! heaps mad! more plz!
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
LOL! That was HILARIOUS! You really should write "He Breathed on Me"! My sister and I got a kick out of this.

~Avie~
Seriously Wrong chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Cute, but you need to do some serious spell checking and reviewing before you post. There are quite a few errors that could easily have been corrected before posting. I think you owe it to all those fine people to whom you dedicated this story.