Reviews for One Fateful Day
b chapter 10 . 3/24
Oh so lovely! Adore Lorelai and luke! great great story
kpop381 chapter 6 . 2/23/2017
Christopher always did show up at the worst time and I completely agree with everything Luke said. I actually think that was a good way for Luke to find out about the test!
sarahb2007 chapter 10 . 3/4/2007
Ok i realize that this fic was written a couple of years ago but i just read through it and i really wish that you would create a sequel to go through the pregnancy and the birth to show luke and lorelai's reaction to it all. That would make me a happy camper. Please let me know what you have decided.

Sarah
sami1010220 chapter 10 . 11/26/2006
that was so cute! ouch, that comment about the daisies was funny! good job, again!
Ann chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
The story is great. Keep going! Will they have twins?
Luke'sGirl chapter 10 . 12/6/2005
I LOVED IT! You should make a sequel!
luke4me chapter 10 . 11/6/2005
Well, why can't Amy and her writing clan do it like this. Why do they have to screw up the proposal and the possible pregnancy? I can't stand Christopher and they continue to have him cause havoc in Lorelai and Luke's life. I like your story one thousand times better.
gilmorefan1200 chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
i loved it
SarahRabb705 chapter 10 . 11/25/2004
I loved it, great job!
Kimmers chapter 10 . 11/18/2004
I'm really enjoying this fic you did a a great job with bringing this to light i can't wait for more from Kim
beccabv chapter 10 . 11/16/2004
Hey! I really liked this fic, I hope you write more L/L stuff. I read the first half, then forgot the title and went madly searching for it so I could finish it. I kind of feel like the last chapter could use a bit more development though. It's just sort of abrupt. I would have really liked to have a bit more conversation/emotion, especially on Lorelai's part. But really, great job.
ocdwithlhg chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Such a sweet ending, awesome work. I think you did a wonderful job. I hope to read more from you soon!
daisyduke947 chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
AW! So cute! That was such a lovely store. Great job!
PandorasHollow chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
I love happy ends and this one is so sweet.

A wonderful last chapter :)
Jinna chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
that was a great ending, any chance we can get a sequal.