Reviews for Afternoon Missions
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I could just see this happening.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Ah! Really good story!
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I like this, but I wish it was a little longer. But it's good like it is now anyway.
Lunael chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This story is just so cute! I love Iruka's kind of terrified reation , it's funny. Do you plan on writing a sequel? that would be nice

~Lunael
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
this story is just... so kakashi. i would be just like iruka...what am i supposed to do?

baibaiyukie
Karaii chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Wa! Is that it? Nu! Write more! x3 Continue this story!

I love how it's going :D KakaIru is my favourite pairing, be it friends or more _ Keep it up!
akilana chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
write more please
Nezuko chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Oh these are just so good. So real that I've unconsciously incorporated your brilliantly depicted Konohagakure and her inhabitants deep in my concept of the place. I only wish you'd put all the pieces of this story together for more convenient re-reading.
Renn chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
nice...poor Iruka...*nods*
Nanashio chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Such great characterization! _ I love! Uh, ahem... sorry, lacking sense right now, um... Wonderful fic ;; Short and pointless I know, but I had to say I loved this fic.
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Meh, I feel as if I have to review all your fics. Guh.
Polka dot chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That was extremely rude on the hokage's part. I don't expect much from Kakashi though.
Lizmun chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Oh! *chuckle* This feels like a continuation of your last fic! *beams*

Again, you had everyone so wonderfully in character! I couldn't help but just want to hug ol' Sarutobi-Sensei here! Loved how you seemed to portray him as a kindly and wise and mischevious guardian. At least... that's what I felt from this. This fic seriously made my day! You're doing an awesome job with these two interacting together! Keep up the most awesome work!
boredathome chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
sniggers...hehe...so much possibilities and innocence at the same time...nicce XD.
sidheranma chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
*screams with happyness*

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY!

*dies with a blissful smile on face*