Reviews for My Angel
Fan chapter 3 . 11/5/2008
I cant finish it. Its just not true to how the charators would speak. I love ths pairing but this is not good.
cabooklover21 chapter 23 . 7/22/2006
What a great story, so glad that I stumbled onto it!
kursk chapter 23 . 10/26/2005
Great epilogue, I loved that you showed us a glimpse of their future lives.

Write more soon.
snowbear96 chapter 23 . 10/26/2005
Beautiful and fantastic. Congratulations.
JennCorinthos chapter 22 . 10/17/2005
This was a great, great story... I am looking forward to reading more of your stories...

JENNIFER
jasadin chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
Hope that your muse helps you out!

I just read through all this fic. I dont know how ive missed it before - but i loved it!

And such a sweet happy ending :) *sigh*

Hope you write another one soon.
Cyrus Jo chapter 22 . 9/3/2005
I love this story, but (there's always a but) Josh is jewish, he hadn't been christened.
Cyrus Jo chapter 22 . 9/3/2005
I love this story and the is really sweet, but (there's always a but) if I remember well, Josh is jewish, he hadn't been christened.
kursk chapter 22 . 9/2/2005
Excellent last chapter, I loved their idea of having the ceremony again, I just hope that you will think about writing an epilogue with them years in the future.

Update soon.
stablerchic14 chapter 21 . 8/2/2005
hey hey hey what every happened to the other chapters. i got to find out the ending of this fic. please keep updating.
simanis chapter 21 . 7/13/2005
Hi, just completed reading the whole 21 chapters. Lovely story and with so many fans aiming to J/D romance, hope season 7 will bring us some good news. Thanks for the story.

TX!
shanj chapter 21 . 7/5/2005
can't wait please update soon, love the storyline
Caia chapter 21 . 7/4/2005
Oh, I'm glad she woke up!
kursk chapter 21 . 7/4/2005
Great chapter, Im glad that the 4 of them are finally together, cant wait for josh to execute his plan, IMO his mother would be very happy, after all what she wants is grandchildren.

Update ASAP.
Mary Kate113 chapter 21 . 7/4/2005
super cute, can't wait to see how this is gonna end!