Reviews for My Little Green Eyed MonsterAKA My Godson
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
Aw. How adorable! Like myself, except I only used Tashina's walls, and not crayons. I used nailpolish . . . adn mud. . . and anyhting elase I could get my little hands on. *Giggle* Ahh, Tashina would alwasy get in so much trouble. Good times, good times . . . Oh, yeha, very good, plenty of grammer and spelling errors, but quite cute!
tay chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
harry is way ooc dude
cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
funny:)
Simba11 chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Okay, there's only one word to describe this: Aw!
moonfyre chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
that was so good! I love it! you should write more.
Jura chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Funny and cute.
LAoR chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMG! I was just like that when I was little! It's scary...except I didn't colour on the walls.

I used butter...

And mud...

And kool-aide.

Good times...good times. lol Anyway, this was ADORABLE! I loved it. It was so cute! hehehe. I seriously think that the only times I actually 'behaved' by my parents standards were when I was with my dad, or out in public, or with teachers at school. Yep, that's about it. hehe I was so rebelious.

much love,

from LAoR
Ice chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This was so cute. I loved it!
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I can't be bothered to sign in right now, sorry, but this is really cute! I really like the part in the end with Sirius and Harry. However, I have one little bit of coonstructive criticism. You have many grammatical and spelling errors, but otherwise this story is ADORABLE! Keep up the good work!

~Avie~
Poop.On.Yo.Face chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
aw

lol shame on Sirius

SHAME ON HIM!
Selina Novella chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Catriona looks up from computer and squeals-

"Kawaii! That is so urber-kawaii!" I loved it!
Lina and Mio chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I should try to comment on how lovely the story was, or perhaps how you spelling "clothes" wrong, but all I can say is AW!
Charmed01 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Aww! Omg, I laughed so hard! That was such a good story! Keep writing! )