Reviews for Upon my End
Foggypebble chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Bakura isn't that weak or bad; in the manga, he even sacrificed his life!
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow. This was done so long ago. You should update it.
mickydolenzanunexpectedjourney chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
O.o; I liked it! It was wonderful! It deserves an update and to go to my favs list! yay!*gives u a shiney medal* HURRAY!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
This was deliciously evil. I've wondered what could've happened if Bakura had done as he was told. Makes me also wonder what will happen with the Kaibas and Pegasus and all the rest. Someday I'm tempted to try that kind of alternate universe myself, but I doubt it would end very happily. Oh, well, this was still pretty good.
Nachzes-Black Rider chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Nachzes: [sighs] It ran out... Whatever. Anywho, everyone else I have on my A/N list must have, like, a set posting sheduel...blech, can't spell...'cause I havn't gotten any review alerts (excluding this one) all this week, and I have, like, over fity ppl on my alert list! [groans] It's been a new-fanfiction-deprived week for me... [pouts] No' fair. [whines]. [looks at chapter] That's gotta be a record for you for me sending corrections and you posting the chapter. [giggles] Mai's gone! Yay! So's Yami! Yippee! Only...one thing wrong...what's gonna happen to Seto and Mokuba? [gasps] [horror-struck look on face] [accusingly] You're going to kill them off, aren't you? [breaks down into tears] NO!