Reviews for You're in My Heart
Moonstone15 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
! need... more... story! :D
Alex0821 chapter 22 . 7/21/2006
Wow, you managed to make me HATE Plato and Tumblebrutus, even though I'm playing Tumble in my school's production of this show. Amazing writing. I also love the idea of Pounce/Etcetera being REALLY young, and of course the whole Admetus/Electra thing is adorable. WHERE ARE YOU? You haven't updated in SO LONG... great story though!
Sidders91 chapter 21 . 2/6/2006
WOO! i love Pouncival, there really do need to be more fics with him in.

ok it's been like 6 months since you last updated, where are you?
Phelinix chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
chim, you are one PHENOMINAL CAT! awsome story, lets hope nothing bad happens to admetus.
Tuesday The First chapter 22 . 6/1/2005
Nice.
mimababs chapter 22 . 5/28/2005
great story, but why did admetus have to go? once again great story, and BRING ADME BACK! thank you for your time.
Krissy4 chapter 22 . 5/27/2005
Short - yes; but you did good on my request for a quicker update. And so our beloved Ad is gone... he better get found, honey. this has bad news written all over it.

Love you! Update again!
Attila the Conqueror chapter 22 . 5/27/2005
Couldn't you have just put this with the last chapter? LOL Ah well. At least it's an update. And a cliff-hanger of an update too! Ah, the plot begins to unfold...poor Adme, being missing. *Gasp* Do you think Macavity took him? *is shocked* Please please please put up the next chapter soon, and hopefully it won't be so miniscule. "Love" is an understatement for this fic.
Krissy4 chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
Well, looked who showed up - YOU! I missed you... Now - on to reading!

Ah, so our loveable ball of red fur decided to show up now did he? I was wondering when/if he was going to come by. Love it - like you know. Just, a bit sooner with the next update if you please.
Attila the Conqueror chapter 21 . 5/26/2005
Heehee! You FINALLY updated! Great update, too. *nods*

Oh no! Macavity was here...I wonder what he was up to. ~_ I hope you update again, soon, so that I may continue to enjoy this fic.
Xbakiyalo chapter 20 . 3/10/2005
Wow, I haven't seen this story for a while. It's going really well, Chi, and I can't wait for the next chapters to come out! I'm dying to know loads of things! Why do Plato and Tumble tease Adme? It's really mean, but quite a nice take on the two. I'm glad to see that Adme is getting some friends, and I love the way Adme and Electra are girlfriend and boyfriend. That's really sweet. O_o I write long reviews, with not much information. Oh well. Keep up the brilliant work!
Lozzypop chapter 20 . 2/12/2005
Another great chapter. I nearly wet myself laughing when Demeter was singing about herself as Growltiger. It seems a little um odd to be pretending to be Macavity though. Then again after all that stuff with Macavity I suppose Deme has gained the right to be odd. I really felt sorry for her at the end of the chapter, her little ones growing up, even if they are adopted little ones. Oh I have a question, are Munkus and Deme gonna have some little ones of their own? It's just that they have all adopted little ones, but none of their own. Just a thought.

I'm glad that Tumple and Plato will be taught a lesson soon enough. Now I can't wait for the next chapter.
bompalynx chapter 20 . 2/8/2005
Tehe! This is my favorite chapter! Remember us makin it up! Specially he ' demeter's on the loose thehehehhe' that was great. and I actually remember asking you to have etcetera demand cow. this is great. OHH! I can't wait until Munku goes to teach pounce... hehehehehe! I am now laughing, or giggling and the kid who is my evil lab partner is glaring at me. Oh yeah.. SCREW YOU ANDREW! WHoa, that ryhmed! I am an amazing person! *giggles hysterically* Pleae help me with my stories? *Looks at her bud, absolutly adorable* PUH-LEAZ! *laughs lil bro style Macavity*
Krissy4 chapter 20 . 2/6/2005
And what - Pray Tell - shall these reasons be I'm a-wondering. I loved Demeter's song - I laughed for a good three minutes at it. It was better then when I was in the spinny-chair laughin like a maniac - no weird looks today *smiles* Anyways - I'm still loving this and am very happy that you updateded
Attila the Conqueror chapter 20 . 2/5/2005
Hey! These chapter's are longer than the ones I put up you know. And this stuff isn't pointless fluff, it's critical to making the readers feel the full impact of...later parts. Hehehe...I'm smart, aren't I?

You already know what I think about this story, but it's more than worth it to repeat. YOU ARE AWESOME! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! Keep it up, Gangsta Sistah.