Reviews for The Bargain
Rangerette chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
aww! I loved this! (I have to say... Go Mangos!) :) this was excellent. I really liked how you portrayed Papa Ge.
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
Great little story!
Reena chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Amazing work. I loved the description of papa ge. Keep up the great wor. Your stories are filled with description, something EVERY story must have.
The Left Hand Of God chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
OMG what a great story! Please continue, I love your descriptions of everything and thought the part with Asaka yelling at Agwe was hilairouse!

- OBEY THE FIST!
agwae chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
E! WRIRE MORE! WRITE MORE!

this summer i played agwae(DAMN YOU PPL WHO SAY GIRLS CANT HAVE LOW VOICES! HA! I PROOVED YOU WRONG! LOOK WHOS STUPID NOW!*whole face is brigh blue because of damn makeup* erm...) and i loved it. this is exactly like my cast! please write more! PLEASE!
LyssaLa chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
That was precious! I love Once On this Island so much! And there are so little OOTI fan fic out there! I was in the show and it has special place in my heart! You did it wonderfully!

**Down on Skid Row**

Kitty
Zazzie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
"...stuffing her face with mangos!"

Ohh, the irony

I love this so much...Write more OOTI stuff! I beg thee!
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I LOVED IT!

**GiNnY**
SpiderSquirrel chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
ok. that was ...good.
Diva'sDream chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aw! That was cute!
Theatre Phoenix chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I performed in Once on this Island at my school last year! I had a lot of fun with it too! I love how you wrote about the gods' conversation after she was saved! Keep on writing! God Bless! Smile;)
Mrs. Bates chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
KOOL! another ooti fic. i've been looking everywhere and i've only found two. thank you!
Animagus Brushtail again chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Yes... I just put up a Once Upon this Island fic that you might like, oh ! So yeah, check it out and review if you want.

PS: "I happened to like those trees, do you know why? Because they were my trees!" Lol. I read that again and it made me laugh. _
Nitesh chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I love this story, it's very sweet. It's the only OOTI story on ! I think I'll put one up soon... I've already been thinking of one... so yeah, kudos!
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wow this is awesome. once on this island is my favorite play ever! i love this fic. its so cool