Reviews for Words
aspirer chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
aw :) excellent, v in-depth analysis of the literary aspect of spinner's character
paigelovesspin chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
omg yey its so good keep going
fluffbug chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I love the ending what a good read )
amber-1134 too lazy to login chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
i thought it was beautiful! amazing job as ususal. nice change of pace. I'm not saying you should never go back to Marco/Dylan, it was just so awesome to read another couple with your amazing writing. :) if you continue to expand what you write about, you never know what may happen. You could even decide that you like Ellie or Craig or something merely by writing a fic with Sean and Emma trying to get together, therefore resulting with Ellie finding someone new. Heck, i don't even know what i'm saying. that always happens when i try to be profound... anyways, ADD over here, but continue :D
shoppingal87 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Don't be disgusted with this, I like it! I like how it was a romantic story, but it wasn't focused on the scene as much as it was focused on the running theme of words and how much they mean. It was different and good! :)
StorytellerD chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Don't be so hard on yourself. I thought this was rather good. And extra points just for taking the chance and writing about a different coupling than you're used to writing.
anjel919 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
not your best, love. It was good, though. Sweet and very in character for Spin...

Good one shot. Good thinking of trying to step out of the box a little.

I'm still a M&D whore all the way though. :D

Chapter Eleven coming soon!
amricangrl chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Once again an awesome story!