Reviews for Small Orange Book
Illusion137 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I expected that the others would find her diary, too, after Tai left it behind. But well, they were sleeping and your story was supposed to be a romance without humor, right? ;)

What I liked the most was how you used the crests to describe their relationship. Now, that I think about it, Matt and Sora isn't a good idea since friendship AND love... just won't work! Therefore, I love Biyomon's words: love and courage belong together. That sounds so beautiful... :)

Good work!

~Illusion137
xx nope. xx chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Absolutely adorable! Bravo!
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this so sweet XD love it
The Digital Typhoon chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Short, cute, not half bad. Keep up the good work.
chemo chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
it was great! :D it was the first Digimon FF that i have read but it was great! hehe! sowee im a little high on choc chip cookies! hehe! :D
fangirl712 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
CUTE! LOL, it was so cute. If you're a huge taiora fan, check out my two fics if you like.
Trevor the Taiora master chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Dear, Sensational Sista I really like it. I am very familier with taiora coupling because it's my favorite. Anyway I'm trying to start something. Like this "If you get a good review by me then your fanfic is awesome." So ... Could you help me?
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
this was a sweet little story.
lost-outsider chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Omg that was awesome! your an awesome kick a** writer keep writing stories! Your story almost made me cry! y i don't know cuz i felt her pain/embarassement i guess...lol
vamprincessmiyu chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
i love taiora
Livilin chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
for your first fic, it's pretty good! you only need to unstick a word or two in the beggining, lol. I wish that my first fic had begun better, haha.
KAYGIRL chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
YAY! THAT WAS LIKE SO AWESOME )
Shining Hope92 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I normally do not leave reviews, unless the story is really REALLY good! Well, I REALLY liked your Taiora story. Will you write more? Please!
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Very sweet. A good 'ol TAIORA, *sighs wistfully*, helps to bring back that nostalgia... I miss my TAIORA days... this was simple and cute, and I especially liked Tai's thoughts on the diary, as the worst thing to bring up, then the best thing. That was so like him!
Danny PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Me:Ok, I remember that diary.. Man every time I see an orange book I freak! AHGH!