Reviews for Foolish Pride
otfreakingp chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
That was really sad! *Wipes tear* ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL! You should write more, or is it a one-shot?

Aangsair
Lauren chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
wow this was a REALLY good story.. it was so sad at the end though.. i would really like to see a happy ending so update soon!
SpoutingFiction chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
is this a one-shot? because i would love to get more itno this story. A story where inuyasha doesnt give up. and even though kagome is married ( because i am sure that was who u were reffering to as the bride) still has feelings for inuyasha and still believes he will return to her one day. i know. I am a hopeless romantic. but i love the plot for this story and would love to see it developed more.
Kasatka chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
aw that was so sad...UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
joe chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
*tears well up in eyes* that was beautful...inu/kag storys like this make me sad i love this story though keep up the good work!
Quiet Escapist chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That was a piece of really beautiful angst. I loved it! You did a good job of keeping them both in character, especially Inuyasha. And the emotions are very raw and real. Good job!
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow, that was really sad, but i liked it. i'm guessing at the end inuyasha was watching kagome getting married?