Reviews for Valentine
princetongirl chapter 2 . 9/17/2005
loved it update soon
i heart kellan chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
oh great story, poor fox lol
amanda chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
you are copying my story and that's nyt kewl
Sandykess chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
LOL THIS IS A HILLAROUS STORY! I love the high school theme of it! it's GREAT! And Ethan is an (insert word)! how can anyone be so freakin stupid? Is just me who felt like also pushing in the nose like Theresa had? Ugh! I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE SOON!
awtrpartygurl16 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
awesome chapter! I am loving this story. The end is like the movie 10 Things I Hate About you! hahah I love that movie its so funny! Great job plz post more soon;)!
Queenbeth2 chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
lol. that was classic. update soon!

QB2
Queenbeth2 chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
That was the shortest chapter ever! hehe. Okay so for not knowing the show's story line I'm assuming it's pretty good. Now here's your review READ MINE DAMN IT!

QB2
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I loved that Amanda! Especially the last part with 'you idiot'! Ethan is one, and I am glad that he was making out with another girl! Fox can be so much better for Theresa, and he will know how to treat her right! Update soon! Therox Now and Forever!
BloomingViolets chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
oh! update! i wanna read the rest of this, it's got a very interesting start so far.. can't wait to see where you're going with this! Fox and Theresa all the way! update soon!

btw.. just a suggestion.. maybe have longer chapters?
MiscellaneousMe chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
hehe I can't imagine Fox to ever be "SPEACHLESS" sometimes it semms like he never shuts up. lol Anyway continue to update its very interesting so far.
OMARION chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY
blackone211 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
o i am intrigued must know more...please continue...Therox Forever
THEROX4EVER03 chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Girl, why did you not tell me you were starting a new story! Come on now! I thought we were closer than that? How could you? All kidding aside, I think this is a great start, and I cannot wait to see where this goes! I know this story is going to be great, and I cannot wait for you to update real soon! Therox Now and Forever!