Reviews for The cask of Amontillado
GenX-Revolution chapter 2 . 11/7/2005
..okay that one was just plain...spooky. I remember reading this same poem/story in junior high and it was even more spooky then...stupid wine!it was the wine, i tell ya!
shady gurl chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
I know this was written ages ago, but I have been browsing for ages for a good story, and I have only just finnished wrintg an essay on Edgar Allen Poes story, so yea...cool adaption, made doing my homwork more enjoyable! Thnx, lol.
hpaddictedg chapter 2 . 11/19/2004
Not bad. There were a few grammar and capitalization errors in this, but nothing major. My only real complaint is that the first chapter seemed to move just a bit fast.

And as for the slash? Glad you didn't.
Oren chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Ah! I get it! I dunno why I didn't last time, but it's all clear and very cool!

Hehe, poor Draco... but he deserves it anyway...

Good Job!
Oren chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I love it. But, well, I've started reading Edgar A. Poe, but I haven't read the Amandillo thingy so I don't really understand it, since I'm kind of French... anyway, I still love it, it was so totally macabre and twisted like Poe, I love that kind of writing!
I'm Dying in America chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
AWESOME! Edgar Allen Poe is one of my favorite authors. You did an exceptional job adapting it!
Lunarian chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Whee I love the cask of Amontillado as well. Great adaptation here, you actually give a good reason to be burying the person, where as Poe left it ambiguous I believe.

'I have my doubts.'

'Amontillado?'

'And they must be satisfied.'

'I have my doubts.'
darkangel chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow, I luv it! Edgar Allen Poe is one of my favorite arthors, so I love the way you based your fic on his work. I've never read a fic based on his work before so very original! About the ending, I think you should make Draco suffer for a while, he most likely deserves it. ;)