Reviews for A Walk in the Park
Wilson-Taito-KoganLoverForever chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Seriously?! You leave us hanging with that? Come on you have to give us something by updating! XD Other than that just let me say good story so far.
aloof-kokiri chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Grammar grammar grammar grammar! I'm sorry. I'm trying not to be rude but...this needs heavy editing. Ever considered a beta? There are many mispelled words, run on sentences, and the syntax is immature. If you had someone help polish this it would really help the flow of your story.
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
What a shitty story. But quite entertaining. Ahem.
Good work. Update soon!
momentai chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
you cannot momentai! I am preparing my collection of mideval torture instruments as I type this and I will find you! J/k (or am I? ) but seriously update, or cruel and unusual things will happen when I find you! *cackles madly and sharpens skinning knives* (yes I realize im nuts)
arisaxlavi911 chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
OOH Cliffhanger. Update SOON OR THE EVIL SNOW GOBLINS WILL ATTACK! on another note I like this story and it isn't getting boring but more interesting so like I said UPDATE !
luvsillyllama chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
WHAT! how could u just leave it like that? T_T please continue?
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 12 . 8/22/2007
Please keep on typing. No! That can't be theend. if it iz I'm goona cry!o
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 10 . 8/22/2007
WHAT THE FUCK! HOW IN BLOODY HELL IS KARI PREGNENT! oh yeah...Tai was forced to have sex with Kari. Or maybe the dad raped Kari or...maybe it's TK's. Oh god please let it be TKs.
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
Taichi! Please say he'll be alright? How did die if Tai was the one covered in blood?
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
No No No! TAichi run away! Please don't get beaten...maybe raped_*coguh* but not beaten!
NaruDigi Alchemist chapter 7 . 8/22/2007
OH NO!Not Tai's dad! But seriously,this is 2nd fanfic I read when Tai's dad rapes and abuses Tai...and I love it!
Kimito Uzuki chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
No! That's not true! This chapter was realy good! Please don't feel bad!_
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
omfg do u like torturing them or somethin especially poor Tai
SaradocCraver101 chapter 12 . 11/24/2005
I love it.
Mae chapter 12 . 8/7/2005
Holy Frakking Cow! Maybe Tai and Kari arent related? Maybe one was adopted?