Reviews for Shadowed Veil
Ciroth chapter 19 . 4/22/2008
Good fic, loved how you got him home! I always wished JKR brought him back aside from that brief stint at the end of DH.
NonymousMay chapter 19 . 2/22/2008
i loved your emotions in this fic! they are amazing.

- o n,

w e n
teachergirl chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
I'm sorry, if you have writer's block after only three chapter why did you even bother to start a book? I'm going to go read another story and not waste my time on this one. Next time, a a favor to your readers, plan out more than three chapters before you start!
Bella Martinii chapter 6 . 6/23/2007
Good chapter, altough the whole explanation on the Veil makes my head hurt lol.

I liked this, especially the part about Sirius' lack of imagination and James' models.

Good Job!

x x x

Melalicious.
Bella Martinii chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
This chapter was AWESOME!

I loved the whole pork thing.

Disturbing yes ... but extremely hilarious nonetheless.

God, if only Sirius and James weren't fictional ... sigh.

OH PAIN.

x x x

Melanie.
helbaffy chapter 20 . 1/9/2007
This story was really REALLY good! :)

But The lasts chapter.. well i must admit it disn't go well with me so i just skip it! .. (sory..)...

but all in all god job! :)
helbaffy chapter 16 . 1/9/2007
LOVE IT! Fantastic plot! :) great realy great! :)
SIRIUS chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
GO SIRIUS!
wheee chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
being the inanimate object that it is... lol
So funny chapter 4 . 7/19/2006
I read this chapter (chapter 4) and started laughing so loud my parents came to check on me. lol.
BackInBlack-Siriusly chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Great story! I'm starting on the prequel now, but I'm really, really hoping that you write a sequel to Shadowed Veil. Poor Harry needs to spend some time with Sirius!

Thanks for the wonderful story :)
bill560682 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
i like the fact that you give your warning at the start if they do not like the idea then do not read the story
pandas rule the world chapter 19 . 8/11/2005
This story was great, I enjoyed reading it. Luv JoeyX
Mithril-Moony chapter 20 . 8/9/2005
I love the preview! poor remus...sirius gets the girl.
snickerdoodle131515 chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
Wow... that chapter was funny! Pork day! I like the idea of Lily and James being in an alternate world thing, in the house where they lived. I am really looking forward to reading the rest of the story!