Reviews for Beau and the Witch
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2020
Beau means a boyfriend or male admirer/rich, fashionable young man; a dandy.
StarViking chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
As a huge fan and self-professed connoisseur of "Beauty and the Beast", I have to say that having her curse be lifted in the middle of the story is an interesting twist.
Yoffi chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
This has made me happy, thank you.
Yoffi chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Rapture, that's what I feel right now as I practically squeal out loud from excitement, it's only chapter three and I have utterly fallen in love with your writing. Thank you for writing something so wonderful.
Elen chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
OUCH!
Starry Eyed Bunny chapter 16 . 8/21/2005
This was a wonderful strory decipite the things I did not like... I really think you had such a good spin on Beauty and the Beast. Although... I do think this should have been rated pg 13 because of some of the content. Over all I enjoyed it.

Bunny
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 16 . 7/13/2005
w00t- lovely ending!
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 5 . 7/13/2005
_
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 3 . 7/13/2005
yay! _
Ash Vault Rose Garden chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Claire's a bitch...*gets out the rubber sledge hammer/squeak mallet of doom* I gots bitches to bop!

_ Wonderful story! _
trillian225 chapter 16 . 7/6/2005
great story!

I know some people had problems with how quick they fell in love and what not, but I was right there with you. I have the same sort of imagination where I came up with my own ideas of what happened for the week they were together while they fell in love.

I liked the idea of the pool of magic, I thought it was really unique and fit the story very well.

Anyhoo, great job, if it weren't so late I'd go read your other stories, but alas, that will have to wait for another day.
cinnamon chapter 16 . 5/14/2005
I've said it before and I'll say it again...WOw! Excellent job! I hope you'll write many more stories!
appledapple0803 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
This is a very nice story. :) I had always loved Beauty and the Beast (aren't the songs in the Disney movie amazing? lol)and this new twist on it seems interesting. It felt like I was reading a published novel teehee because there was no grammatical errors or anything and all the words "flowed" (that's what great fiction and fairytales should be like I think. I tend to ramble on and on in my descriptions lmao so my writings are sorta crappy. oh well, like they always say, live and learn! _).
little miss tiny shoes chapter 16 . 3/22/2005
Okay. Love it. Totally totally love it. Chairs as gurads! How fairy tale is that! Really well written. And I even enjoyed reading your author notes at the beginning!

Can't wait to read the next one.

Psst, feeling friendly, check out my X-Men Evolution story. Thanks
little miss tiny shoes chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
Yay. He loves her! I wanted to read the whole story and then leave a review at the end. But that last line just totally got to me. I'm sitting here welling up with happy tears. It is so cute. Can't wait to find out what happens next.