Reviews for Trauma
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 5/15
Wonderful story. Very emotional. Catch ya on the flip side.
amaia chapter 10 . 4/7
I just finished your 2004 story, & had to tell you how fantastic it is (Tony angst/the best !) I wish you had written more ncis ff, cuz then I could look fwd to reading more. Great story; thx. :-)
Shaunsterrr chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
lol place the y at the end od dr shaun's name and you've got me :P
fanficfantasies chapter 9 . 9/7/2013
Just one thing... Tony's mom died when Tony was eight and his father was never really a model parent... sent Tony off to military school and ignored him after sending him to Roude Island Academy at age 12, didn't keep touch with Tony much for the beginning seasons.. accept gifts from Snrs. secretary every Christmas. That's the only shortcoming I've seen so far! great job!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Great story! What happened when Tony was a rookie cop is sad. I think that what happened with Will in this story is probably similar to what could be said happened for the show. It would explain a lot! Awesome read! :)
BlueDiamondStar chapter 10 . 8/1/2011
Wow this was a fabulous story. Really great one. Thanks for writing it:)
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
I just read this

Great story

Poor Tony all he went through and keep to himself.

glad he had Gibbs when he went on his vacation

i love stories that have Tony angst and Gibbs in a fatherly way toward him
lilawonder chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
Great story! I am new to NCIS so I really appreciated this look into Tony's psyche, and Gibbs' paternal side. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Writer With Sprite chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I really like fanfiction pieces that are thought-pervoking and emotional, while still combined with action. This one is a great record of both. :)
Supernaturalloverja chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I love your story right more
supernaturalloverja chapter 10 . 11/23/2010
I looove your story plz right more stories. it is amazing
sterno chapter 10 . 9/16/2010
THANKS FOR WRITING A REALLY GOOD STORY. STARTED READING NCIS FANFICTION THIS SUMMER AND FOUND YOUR STORY. GIBBS AND TONY ARE MY FAVORITE STORY FIC SO THIS WAS REALLY GOOD.
msdarque chapter 10 . 3/5/2010
It's been a wonderful ride. This last chapter was just.. well, perfect! I really loved reading it.

Congrats and many stars!
msdarque chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Absolutely fantastic chapter!

I think this is my favorite yet.

Congrats!