Reviews for I Will Protect You
Anime's-mistress chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hehe. I like this. :)
kittyluv chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
That was rea;;y fast moving and sweet at the same time. I liked it very much.

Kittyluv
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I always marvel how you made a story as good as this.. Although I can't find myself reading the lemon part of your story, I still believe that you manage to thread your story in a manner one would think you're an expert.

I wish I could express my self in writing as more as you do. But alas, my english is limited only to those I know and I think it would take me years to finish a multiple chapter story with good words, properly put in each scene.

Well, I wish you more luck.

If you may, please write a multiple chapter with Keiko/Kurama pairing, but less lime. Just like this.

It can be as thrilling as this one. Or adventurous.

Keep it up. I'll be checking your account every now and then.
Faery's Delight chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
tell me you're going to continue with this story! Please. you can not leave us hanging!
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
M, good. I'm crazy about horror and fantasy type stuff and this hits all my buttons what with my Kurama craze too.

Nicely done suspense. D
Pat chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Great story, especially the way you let all the pieces come together without too obviously spelling them out.
Rose of the Garden chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Cool fic. Have you ever read stuff by Sailor Panda? This kinda reminds me of some of her stuff. You're bothe really good and probly my favorite yyh writers! Great stuff.
Melli chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
OMG! That was really good! It keep me in suspense and then I was like aw! Good Job!
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
oh! kewl!
angelus2040 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Wow cool but creepy...
KB chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
WOW! Rose are you gonna add more to this? Gods i hope you do- loved it. I kinda wished it to be someone else but when you said tails, it could only be one person. lol...anyway great story!

KB