Reviews for When Severus finally came home
riverrat chapter 1 . 3/5
Wonderful oneshot! It shows how fet up Severus is with what he has to do for Voldemort and that he is ready to help the light side.
Delaine chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is very cool. At first I thought it was a very cool one-shot, but I think it must be a WIP.

You could actually turn it into a lovely one-shot by ending at this line:

His whole body trembling, Severus tried to keep his voice calm as he answered. 'Then I will tell you what I know, pray you listen and can use the information to save several lives...' He brought a trembling hand across his face to wipe away a cold sweat. 'Then, I suppose I will wait for you to send me to Azkaban...'

Then perhaps you could finsh it off with something simple like Albus saying, "Welcome home, Severus," to tie it back to your title.

It's an awesome little piece whether one-shot or WIP. Thanks for sharing.
Kathrina CH chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Only four reviews? For SUCH a great story?

Maybe you should change the name of the potion master into Slughorn now. But it remains a great one-shot! Thank you!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
A splendid one shot. Could you however fix the name of the Potions master before Snape at the end of it? Would be great! Added to C2 Severus Snape. (-:
duj chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Great version of how Severus became Voldemort's spy. Wonderful beginning, brilliant visualisation and cogent reasoning.

Canon leaves this so open we have lots of swing room for these and each of us who tries explores different aspects. All the ones I've read have been completely original and distinct. (Persephone Lupin recently posted "The Last Boat" and mine is "Betrayals".)
Little Tigger chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Well done!

I'm looking forward to more!

LT
Miss Teinge chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Oh, very good start! I usually ignore new story updates for some reason, but I'm glad I didn't in this case! I've always wondered what it was that brought Severus back, and you seem to be handling it nicely! Bravo, keep it up!