Reviews for Textual Alchemy
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
hmm, do i really have to beg you to finish this? it's just so frustrating... i would stamp my foot, but that would only hurt me and not convince you to update at all. really, don't leave me hanging like this. twas rude.
Tony chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
This is a really great story, and i hope u update i tvery soon. U have an amazing style of writing! u make this story in to a total joke at times, and then turn it around and actually give a real plot (or plots [well really plot, since all the story lines look like they would tie up into one]) Huh...lot longer then I planned on writing... anyway, Keep up the great work. Later!
Tigonookami chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
Spice up their marriage...what has Maggie been smoking? Or reading for that fact? She must have been reading books on 'Holding on to your Marriage' or 'Kinky Forms of Midnight Entertainment for the Old and Seanial'. You got there attitudes right from my view accept for some lines by Maggie. Has she ever said she was scared of any thing besides losing her sisters and missing or messed with memories? I need to be the series on DVD -_-'. Don't give up on your story, I like it and it's rather humorous. Good 'ol air headed Wendy is back! And jokers finally showing he's a nut'o! I see the reasoning behind Nenene's thought of Jr. doing some male bonding, because of his innocents and long hair, put him a dress and he'd have a bf in no time*snickers*. R/R later humans!
Cobra 175 chapter 2 . 4/17/2005
LMAO!i think this is hilarious
Cobra 175 chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
drakes gonna kill !im lovin it
Bezo chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
I like this.

Why?

I can't put my figure on it.

Why?

I just really enjoy the interplay between the characters?

Why?

Because it's well written.

Why?

I dunno, 'cos Rhianwen's a good writer.

Lots of practice, I'd wager. Eh? *nudge*

Why?

Erm..'cos she likes writing.

Why?

Uh...'cos she likes getting reviews.

Shaddup.
mintweasel chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
Hmm. Please continue! I want to see where this is going; you've gone and gotten me interested. I like the gentle humor, and thanks for Staying In Character!
Prongs-Malfoy-loony chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I relly liked the fic it was Funny (well the last part well to me)o and bye