Reviews for The Only One
J chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
Don't apologize for showing their normal life, with slow plot advancement. It's what we're here for anyway. Most fics could use more if it. Heck, I'd like it if there was a bit more. Grace and Liam are interesting, although I can already tell that Liam's Oedipus-like thing with Dawn, while a good idea, is going to really annoy me.

More please.
RTds9 chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
I like this series going all the way back to thing though I would like to see maybe a flashback on Dawn and Connor getting engaged or more in Nightmares Buffy was ready to kill Connor for just kissing how she likes to treat Dawn like she's ten years old,seeing how she'd react to a full blown relationship between the two would be quite exciting.
Angel of the Lord chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Wow, had to skip all the way back because apparently I've reviewed all the other chapters. Eh.

Just writing to say that I re-read the whole of the series (I don't know whether I like the first part of the secon better, but the third does remind me of ABBA...) again. Like the third time I've done it.

Bit of a crapshoot review, more of an FYI.
tvc818 chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
more more more please
Wesfanemt333 chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
are Giles and Willow still together? I hope to see them in the next chapter
shermi chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
could you update son, Pleas!

Awsome story . keep going
Miss American Pie chapter 5 . 12/16/2004
wow. poor grace. i have a feeling someone's going to get their ass kicked.
Miss American Pie chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
poor wesley. i would tell roger to go to hell too.
Miss American Pie chapter 3 . 12/16/2004
i like this chapter too, i like the comment about wesley's children being comedians.
Miss American Pie chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
i like this. is faith pregnant?
Miss American Pie chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
i like this story. good job. i can't wait to see how wes and faith act to one another.
psychotic chaos chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Alright, I'm freaking out here too. Cordy - pregnant! By Angel (who seems unusually fertile for a vampire) - lol. But I know you've got a thing going here so I'll just go with it.

So, it was his son in the vision thingy in the last story right?

Go Grace Go! (by the way, nice name, not one of my faves but it's pretty - and it fits) - is Liam gonna come to the rescue? I mean, I know he's not much of a fighter but neither was Wes when we first met him.
gidgetgirl chapter 5 . 11/30/2004
Entertaining read.
SlayerFan chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Hmm, not sure what's up with Grace now - maybe some of Wesley's dark magic hanging over? And Cordy knocked up by Angel, yes yes yes yes yes, how many times did we beg for that one the show. :D Thanks for adding it. Can't wait to see Giles be all cool, yet completely lost on the subject of it and Cordelia jump him with mood swings, should be fun there. :) And who's going to come to Grace's rescue? The brother? The mom? The aunt? The teachers? Guess we'll find out huh? Good job.
Angel of the Lord chapter 5 . 11/29/2004
Ahahahahahah -coughchokesplutter- Don't laugh maniacally and drink Pepsi at the same time. You updated! Yay! I kept pissing my mom off by checking on my cell phone to see who updated or not because my computer was in a box. Ran up a bill waiting for you. But was worth it! At least I know you haven't exploded!