Reviews for Dragon's Son
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
nice story, can't wait to see where it goes
silverbluesakura chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Nice work. :) And I know next to nothing about GetBackers. The only thing I know about it is it's a manga and an anime series.

Noticed some errors, though. For example, you have: But it was necessarily . . . I think you may have meant necessary . . . unless someone's already caught this and pointed it out to you.

You also have loose in place of lose . . . somewhere . . . can't remember where. I just was trying to read the chapter as I'm looking for good fic to read and I know you're an excellent author.

Now to find something else to read. ;)

Silverblue Sakura (aka Liana Bluestar)
sayuri chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
i luv ur fic! it's so rare to see an original/imaginative AU/fantasy fic for get backers. after all, it's really hard to write...

plz update the other chapters! i look forward to them.
signourney chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh wow that is great _ Ginji is just to cute and I like how Kazu-chan is too

update soon yes!
Reius Devirix chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Pretty interesting.. well, except for the yaoi part...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That was interesting! I was wondering if the four warriors that are suppose to protect Ginji are the four emperor in the original story. If so, I was wondering how would Ban fit into the picture...also what does Ginji actually do...he is God of Thunder...but his duty...
Placidmage chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow! This looks like a great start to a great story! I'm really glad I saw it, and this is going on my favorites so I hope that I'll keep up with it. It's really unique. Kazuki with wings *hearts* Sorry, had to say that...and I can't help thinking of Byakko in your story as 'Tsuzuki's Shikigami Byakko' ;

I'm a really big Juubei/Kazuki fan... I hope that the pairing will stay...though it does lean towards Ginji/Kazuki. It could definitely work under the situation you've put them in. AU is so hard to write well. That's not an easy task you've accomplished here. ;) Although the plot seems to move a little slow, and has a tendancy to be a little confusing, I do look forward to those other chapters that you -already wrote-. *nudges* _

Loved it. I wonder what Teshimine-san has to do with all this...Update soon XP