Reviews for Intruder Alert 4: Chances
I hope your health has improved. it is unfortunate to hear that your story has been plagiarized. it is a wonderful story. I was disappointed that Hitomi ended up leaving for America and I look forward to their happy ending here. All the best!
Autumn Guidry chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Um... do you realize that its been 3, no, 4 months since I last commented?! Update! please!
Autumn Guidry chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Ack! do you realize it's been a YEAR since you last updated?! BRO! update! U seriously need to finish this story dude! If you don't my heart will literally break! like this- 3! please! just update already!1

P.S. hope you get better soon!
BloodyGod chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Wow, i cant believe that ur really going to continue! I am really excited to know what haplens next!
Renleek chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Your strength and resilience are an inspiration and seriously, I can't stop tearing up.

But sweetheart, don't push yourself, I hope you do it because you want to, not because you have to. What's most important is that you're healthy.

But should the former be true, we all await your next update with eager anticipation!:)

My best wishes, stay strong dear!
aardvarkl chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Take care. We know it's been years and now it's amazing knowing there's a real possibility of completion. But take care of your self first. That is the most important. :)
nee chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Get well soon.. will be waiting for your update :)
Diesty-chan chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Good luck in hospital tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
its a great story.. i want more

pls update soon 3
StridingFreedom chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
So, I have read all of the Intruder Alerts multiple times and keep on wishing that you'll continue, please do! I absolutely love it and hope that you come back to FanFiction and finish it :)
Jess chapter 3 . 5/11/2011
HARSH! You ended it at a cliff hanger right when they meet again and you don't continue! D: I doubt you'll be updating since it's been 6 years (!) but I just wanted to try. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate you continuing/finishing this!
primaaryet chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
hi, i know that it seems like forever. but i would like to ask you to finish your story. because this is the first one that i ever read in fanfiction, and i am hook.
FallenAngel04 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
Wow. I have truly enjoyed this series and I think you've done an amazing job on it. There were a few little things, like singular/plural incongruencies, but those were menial mistakes, common errors. I look forward to seeing how the rest of the story unfolds. Keep up the good work! _
ananomous chapter 3 . 10/27/2008
i am so sick and tired of the fact tha you still haven't finished this story.. do you know that i wenta ll the to collage, finised two semesters and came back and it still wasn't done. you must really have some serious writers block or something because this is annoying.
WingsofLight1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I'll start out by saying that I absolutely love your story, especially the plot. Next, please update. I've been waiting for a couple years to see this story continue on and I am dying to see how it turns out. Granted, I haven't finished mine, but I still hope to see you finish this.

Much love :)