Reviews for The Call
Silvermist35 chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

I knew I was going to cry from reading the first chapter. It was very touching and heartfelt. Thank you for writing it.

Thanks,

Silver
Silvermist35 chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
CK1,

I'm already curious on this one you got me wondering

in the first couple of lines

Thanks,

Silver
TheOneSethCohen chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Thats deep Capt.

After reading this it makes me strive to be a better person. You don't know what you've got till its gone.

Keep up the great work hope you reach 100 stories by fall 2007 :D

~TheOneSethCohen~
Sea Chic chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
awesome!
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
ooh aahh
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
a bee sting? And she almost die? amazing...but I'm glad that she is okay. Keep on writing.

Danny
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I'm not liking this...
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Dear captainkodak1

Very simple and short and though poems are not my style, very emotional, and misleading at first. And for the record I am not a fan of tragic endings; only happy endings or bittersweet endings and this was a happy ending.

Ron and Kim being married is sweet because they belong together. And being Godly, I am flattered that God's name was mentioned in a non-offensive way.

The wholesome standards are high; nothing to complain about them.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
Dave chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Stories such as this are only MORE proof that we should always love and cherish one another for all the days that GOD has blessed us with.

TexasDad chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Thank you for sharing.
Ezbok58a chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Touching, truly touching, had me worried after chapter one there.

Great read
ajap2003 chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
sorry about what happened to you. very good story though.
Shannon chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Wow, I glad that your loved one is ok. Very good. I did not expect this. Not your avrage Fan Fict.

Always,

Shannon
Aero Tendo chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
Very good and emotional poem, made me cry...
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 2 . 4/16/2005
Which new show was it captainkodak was it the Moodulator one? If it wasn't I seriously need to see that show. Oh by the way I really love your fics. You are a wonderful Kim Possible author and I hope u keep writing.

See Ya!