Reviews for In Vegas
darkfinder chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
not bad little sad .
addisonjade chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nice! I really liked this. Kinda just started looking on this fandom, and found a couple pages suggesting this story. I can see why.

Anyway, I liked how you had them act, seemed pretty in character, which is always desirable.

So, yea. Good job.
Picture Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
A brilliant companion to a brilliant story. Bravo!
Florida Redleg chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
Layton,

Another well-crafted story. Great pacing. Painful subject that is very well told. Amazing characterizations.

Please come to Kansas and share your work there.

Thanks.

Joe,

Florida Redleg
angie b chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
wonderful bit of angst. this is one scenario I would of loved Farscape to address. thank goodness for fanfic! great job
MGS chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
o i love this!Poor john... im so glad you did this i love stories when aeryn finds out about mrs cleavage! good job i loved it!

M.G.S. you also could add a sequel/ chapter to it *wink wink*
mayanscaper chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Oh this is so true-John could not admit to being raped because it is so personal and he is such a private man. D'Argo couldn't admit any further than he did that he added to John's pain by sending him back into the lion's den. Aeryn is so real here and everyone has their pain and secrets to bear. This is a wonderful piece and you are a fine writer.

One small thing I was always thinking-the laaka has to have some side-affect because it is geometrical in its affects-like heroin. I bet it will be more difficult for John to quit than he thinks.

Thanks for sharing this.