Reviews for Free
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I'm crying so much now...*sob* Well done *sob* for writing this *sob* I really *sob* enjoyed it! *sob*
sweetmaiden chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Oo...sweet. I wonder if he really feels that way in the anime. _ Shouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. Btw, I don't mind SesshomaruXKagura pairing...juz to let u know.
CossetteLune chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
short and sweet, thats hot
sesshomrus-only-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
that was great i loved it!
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
T_T great poem, that was the only thing i've ever cried about in manga format
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Aww. I love this! _ one of the best one shots ive ever read!
L.J chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
i have to hand it to ya, ususly i get so freakin jealouse over onther wemon being with sesshomaru, besides myself...but this story, and the other stories of when kagura dies and fluff is watching her die, it makes you wanna tear up, ne? well i liked your storie and am adding it to my favs. ja!
Saikoro chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
That was beautiful...*sniff*
RoyalJester chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Aww...this is why your one of my favorite authors. This was very touching and you wrote this beautifully! Wonderful job Erufu-chan! -

The last few lines were just the best. About Kagura being free like the wind. Beautiful. Sesshy/Kagura make such a kawaii couple. And that was cute with Sesshy not knowing what love was.

As you can see. I loved it. I hope you write more Sesshy/Kagura ficcies. -

Ja ne!

RoyalJester
White-fang25 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
now thats a touching story...good job
La Lolita chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
awe so cute!
Flaming Soul chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Hey! This is Flaming Soul! _ I like it! Although Sesshy and Kagura didn't hit it off... T-T... that's fine. At least now Kagura's happy and she can also watch Sesshy from now on! _ Also Sesshy knows that he like Kagura so when he passes away he can go to her. _
R.O.F chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
beautiful *cries* just beautiful *sobs more*

I havent read a good fanfic in a long time. in over a year... then again that's the last time i came here... heh... ; you really captured the thoughts of confused affection well. it's very well-written. But awfully short. But really good... I admit that i really like this fic, even though im not a sesshoumarukaugura person O_o... it's THAT good.
RenkonNairu chapter 1 . 10/21/2004