Reviews for Continuing Education
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
You can't leave it here. Tell me you're not leaving it here...
inu-dbz-12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I found your stores today and just fell in love with them! Summer camp was amazing, you took trip's character is a direction that it has never been before. I love how crafty and protective he is with his loved ones.
Continuing education, so far, has been the perfect sequel for it. I am enjoying learning more about their home life and how they interact with their families. Do you believe that you are ever going to continue with your stories? I noticed that you have not updated in quite awhile...if you no longer have the drive to finish this story could it be possible for you to do the readers one last favor? Can you give us one short chapter that gives us your basic ending that way we have a sense of completion? It doesn't have to be perfect or anything. I know that you have a great deal of fan out there waiting for it so I feel like it would be well received.
Well that enough begging for one day. I guess the bottom line is that I love your stories and I hope that one day you can complete them.
Sparrow chapter 7 . 9/25/2011
Augh! D: Update! This is as amazing as the first one, and I know it's been years, but you need to update! Your work is superb and I really feel drawn into the story, and you keep the reader hooked. I definitely want to know what happens at school so update! please!
alba chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Great continuation of Summer Camp. Any chance that you will every finish this? Love your stories.
Joe-the-Tribble chapter 7 . 2/15/2011
I love your work, but this story and its first part "Summer Camp" have to be my absolute favorites, and some of my favorite fanfiction period. Is there any chance you'll continue with it? I realize it's been several years, but I can't help wishing and checking on the story every now and then. *hopeful puppy eyes
MarsPilot chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Awesome story series. Are/is there any more? Thanks!
AC Del chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
Gosh, it'd be brilliant if this got continued...I loved Summer Camp and was so excited for this sequel. Any chance it'll ever be completed?
Anon chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
I stumbled on you're story 'summer camp' yesterday and loved it, so went to you're user page and found this - which is also brilliant. It may have been years now since you last updated, but it's a really good fic, and I'm dying to know the rest of the story.

Please update!
fan chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
Wow. That's all I can say. I've just stumbled across your Enterprise fic and I am blown away. I have absolutely been captured by your camp story and this follow up. I am so, so sorry that there isn't more to it...and that's after spending three hours reading both stories. Any hopes that you'll still add to this world? I absolutely love the way you've depicted the characters at these young ages. Please, please, consider continuing!
jazzy2may chapter 7 . 5/22/2008
I hope you will eventually update this story. It would be a waste if it never gets finished. :D
jazzy2may chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Oh my gosh! yay! A sequel to Summer Camp! I love this. Yay! :D
tinpenny chapter 7 . 11/23/2007
Logic would indicate at this point in time, this story will most likely not be finished or updated. But I'll hold out anyway :) One of the reasons I love all of your fiction (and yes, I'm a horrible lurker) Is because each character becomes unique, and I buy in to the character - no, scratch that - I care about the characters. So - awesome writing. Even if this story is never continued, I do hope you continue to write. :)
Hreod chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Finished this one now too. At least, finished the seven chapters posted - is that the end? Difficult to tell.

An interesting take on Trip's family, very different from the one we usually read - not bad, just different. In fact refreshingly different. Again I could see the foundations of what the two boys would become as adults.

I've enjoyed this story and its prequel. Thanks.
nekokitsune13 chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
Just found your fics and I have to say they are excellent reads. I do hope you will update soon, on any of them. I find the characterizations of your stories to be unique and intriquing. I can definately see these people becoming the characters we know and love today. It also explains behavior and makes some things about the series more believable. The only problem I can see is that you haven't updated in so very long. I hope to see more of your work soon.
lunaz chapter 7 . 5/11/2006
Hi enjoying your stories very much. I hope to see more of this story soon. Thank you