Reviews for Talk Nerdy To Me
Noxin chapter 22 . 10/26/2010
I am sure that this review will probably mean nothing; I can't compare to 106 other reviews. ]

But I will try and make the most out of this golden opportunity or as it says at the bottom there.

I think this fanfic of Greg/OC is one of the best I have ever read. I have been searching for almost six hours straight for one that is absolutely amazing and I want to thank you for just existing and uploading this fanfic. It's awesome.

Thumbs up! You rock!
The Black Pearl Sorceress chapter 22 . 10/19/2006
Well, the story was fun. I do have a question, though. Where was Cathrine? I don't recall her even being mentioned in the story.
Dugleik chapter 22 . 8/16/2006
I love the story! I'm trying to find something negative to say about it, but I can't. It's just to brilliant to be true.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I like the story.
halloweenfreak chapter 22 . 6/6/2005
this is my fave story by far. i loved it, thanks for writing such a great fic.
Mizcherri88 chapter 22 . 5/16/2005
I like it... are you going to add on... make a sequel or something... cuz that'd be awesome...!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/2/2005
excellent story so far, i like to call valentines day "singles awareness day", it seems to me that it fits much better. Greg's the BEST!
CatherineLouise chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I love this story. OH how I love it! What a treat, thanks!
Matteic chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Oh they're so cuute.

(And my review is so stupid, but I like it)

Matteic

My God, I'm near 25, I'm acting like I was 18...
Matteic chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Oh, I really like this ! Believe me, if I put a review in the first chapter of a 22-chapters story, I REALLY like the story ! I like the style, of course, and the events. And the style. The manner she tells things. And the style !

Matteic
JeriStone chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
LOVED THIS STORY!

And thanks for giving us a curvy heroine! Being a curvy girl myself, I find it awesome to read such a story!
yaba chapter 22 . 1/15/2005
awesome story. i love greg/ofc fics, i think he isnt as compatible with anyone on the show as he is with figments of our imagination. rock on.

Yana
Em chapter 22 . 1/15/2005
Ok, ok, I'll admit it: I was really reluctant to read this fic. Romance? Humor? Not usually my sort of thing. But it was a Greg fic, and 94 reviews can't be wrong. So I figured I'd just read the first chapter, see what it was all about- but instead I ended up reading all 22 chapters. Like, in one sitting. This story was great- awesome job, and I'm SO glad to see that there's a sequel!
luvinGreg2much chapter 22 . 1/4/2005
wowwowwowwowwowwowwow! nice, so funny!
Myst chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic - Matilda was wonderfully written and the way you captured Greg was excellent. I'm totally looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future. Awesome job Aven - keep up the good work!

~Myst