Reviews for Sweet Ambrosia
finish the story
xxGUSHINESSxx chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is amazing!
Starfan18 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
This story is AMAZING! Why did u stop? Please continue! I haven't read a TT fanfiction this good in a while.
The Fanatical Pyscho chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
Loverly, loverly! Simply LOVERLY!
The Fanatical Pyscho chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Wowzers!

This was wayyy different from what I was expecting, but in a good way. The story is great, love your descriptions, a bit heavy with the swear words for my taste but other than that, you, my friend, are a GOOD author. Keep it up!
Liber Libera chapter 6 . 2/18/2010
You were doing really well. Why did you stop? Writers' block? Lost interest? I would just like to know- this story is amazing so far.
myheroisbatman chapter 6 . 8/15/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE! This story is so good so far and you've still gotta finish it!
Sacred Miko Hime chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Awesome story. FAVS!
Kinomoto-san chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
When do they start calling her 'Starfire'?
Kari Nirvash chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
I really enjoyed this story but have you disowned it? You havent updated in over a year! Thatas a really long time you should update really really soon. You have over 100 reviews! (oh and i added this story to my favorites )

-Bunny*
Loony Dagda chapter 6 . 11/23/2005
I love this story. You have to update it soon or I will go crazy and start writing tela tubbies fanfics. You wouldn't want that right? lol, please update soon, K.

Ciao XP
Saintbeast chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
yaay! I found you again! I lost track of your story for the longest time. Then I couldn't find it anymore. I'm glad I was able to finally read the new chapter. I hope you update. I looking forward to rest of the titans appearing.
Anaconda13 chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
This story is quite intrtesting. What about the others? Ya know Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy. Anyways, I'm excited about the next chapter! Hope you can get it up soon!