Reviews for Sweet Ambrosia
Kaliann chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
This is so cool. Type some more okay.
Jemi chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
Wow, I LOVE IT. I have read some other stories of yours and am continually amazed at how talented you are as a writer.

This is a story I fell in love with immediately for the sole purpose that Robin is darker. I love the idea of Robin having and giving in to his darker side.

I love his sarcasm, his sadistic nature, it is all very alluring and sexy, and you manage to capture it briliantly.

I absolutely cannot wait until the next chapter, however, I shall endeaver to do so, if not so patiently.
faberryjuice chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
It was really good! Please continue
solodancer chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
very good! update soon!
StArFiRe-RuLz chapter 2 . 10/22/2004
wow! you rock! this is awesome are the other titans gonna e in it? cuz that would be kool! tour areally good author person! your cok my cloud socks!lol! update soon!

eventidespirit chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I love the idea behind the fic, so very creative and a great use of AU (a category which I adore reading, though TT readers don't often use it).
solodancer chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
good start! update soon!
Jemi chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
I do believe I am in absolute love with this story so far. I have this dark, repressed side that is absolutely ga-ga over the idea of a darker, badder Robin. How sexy is that?

This is an amazing bit so far. It's fun and amazingly enought, true to character for Robin, so far.

I cannot wait until you update.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10