Reviews for Sweet Ambrosia
RobinLuvsStar chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
I really like this story so far. It is very touching. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sincerely,

RobinLuvsStar
Neko Starfire chapter 6 . 7/9/2005
you havent updated this story in ages, ive read, re-read and even read it again and again n its still been the same, not that im complaining 'coz its a really good story...n i might have already reviewed but my memory aint too good

er...i might seem abit 'stupid' to ask this but whats 'poignant' mean? i'm not neccesarily (sp?) stupid um just not too good with...er...strange words. n poignant is something ive never heard before...except in the many times iveread this . thanks in advance if you do update and/or tell me the meaning of poignant.
kay jolyn chapter 6 . 7/2/2005
Oh goodness, please continue! This story is amazing! It's written so well...I love your witty writing style. You seem very well-read about Richard Grayson and Koriand'r's pasts, and I love how incorporated Clancy in here. ((The sort-of-love triange between Clancy, Richard, and Kori is just too funny)) Please, please keep writing! It's WAY too interesting to be left alone!
DoomDevilGirl chapter 6 . 6/8/2005
lol- 'poignant'! love the story! please update soon and keep writing! XD
mr.rogers chapter 5 . 4/7/2005
dsfsdf
Neko Starfire chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
hm this story is excellent. i was just wondering is ...Kori actually going to collage? I personally would prefer if she didnt but its not my story n nothin to do with my views. its an excelltn story n i cant wait for you to update.

YAYNESS COL FIC! UPDATE ASAP (As Soon As Possible if you dont know what it means...not many people i talk to know what it means lol)
dlsky chapter 6 . 3/13/2005
I think your series is just wonderful, I feel like I'm reading a book just off the shelf and as I continue Chapter by Chapter I feel the madness growing, that thrill of being hooked by your words and that want of more to discover into the character and this growth of both them and myself is overwhelming.

To have such insight into the world of “thoughts” and “impulses” for a fictional Character shows great attention to your own self and that of the world around you. Plus you must be a really detail oriented individual; a true fan of the world your writing about and a very good planer. You know just where your going with all this, it’s obvious!

I'm so appreciative of your ability to detail and write back and forth between character point of view of “real time” and their mutual emotional reaction; as a inner side that even they don‘t fully pay attention to. You really are a great writer…I hope your life takes you as far as your writing obviously is. (writers like you are very few! You really do have a gift!)

I can't wait to read more and I'm foreseeing a very long series of chapters yet to come. lol :)

Something like this tends to be observed and impulsively thought to be slow going or boring, but you’re keeping it proceeding forward in motion and detail’s keep popping up that imply character growth in such a way that the reader doesn’t even realize the Character left the Grocery store five hours ago in stead of three days. lol I have to wonder are you using a specific format or basing your writing style from a specific authors? If not your again very talented; not that you wouldn’t be if it wasn’t based off something. Just interested in the kinds of things you read and how you’ve come to be so good. I’ll have to go read your profile and see how old you are; but no matter what age, I’m giving you my bow and standing ovation.

Keep up the good work.

D. aka dlsky
Critic chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
The title was LAME. but chap was GOOD. whens Speedy making an appearance? just askin.
Critic chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
u misspelled "coach". its supposed 2 b COUCH. sorry if thats offending, but i couldnt resist. i correct people on a daily basis. ya, my friends haye me 4 that.
Kingfishers chapter 6 . 2/23/2005
Nice. I love the plot and how its written. However, I noticed that you keep changing verb tense. Sometimes it's present; the next and it's past. Although I know how hard it can be (belive me. I know) you have to try to keep it one tense. Choose one and stick with it! Apart from that nothing to say but compliments. Update soon!
lupine-eyes chapter 6 . 2/9/2005
This is an awesomely awesome story! Please update soon! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
lupine-eyes chapter 3 . 2/7/2005
It is sweet. I love your writing style! This story is so cute, and happy. Just one chapter makes me smile all day! Keep up the great writing!
lupine-eyes chapter 2 . 2/4/2005
I will read the stories you recommend and if they are half as good as this one, they will be exallent.
lupine-eyes chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
So full of suspence. I love this story! There is one part I didn't understand. 'Too much nature"?... oh well, cannot what to read the rest.
Nadreth chapter 6 . 1/28/2005
Wow, that was all very interesting and I can't wait for the next chapter.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »