Reviews for Sweet Ambrosia
Kori Anders chapter 6 . 1/26/2005
ROCKING! EXCELLENT oh n by the way i kinda used some fo your ideas in a story of my own...but is on a different computer n normal microsoft word, not on fanfiction. but i love this story so much
carmen chapter 6 . 1/25/2005
hey i love your story. tell you the truth i went through all the other story just to find this one.I also cannot wait for the following chapters.I think you that you have real talent so keep it up :)
VegetaPrinceofDarkness chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
I've seen few authors on this site that can write as well as you. This story as well as Titans Rhapsody are both beautifully written. I'm taking a wild guess here when I say that I think Star is going to find out about Robin's "missions" and is going to convince him to stop. Either that or Slade is going to find out about Star and Robin's going to fight him to keep her safe. Am I right? I hope you can update this story soon.
LeftandLost chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
He doesn't end up with the other girl right? Cause that would suck so bad! I love the story I have been looking for a good story like this one for a while! I love how you keep them both in character! When will Star's powers be revealed? When they are I think you should have them work together! That'd Rock!
Strag chapter 6 . 1/1/2005
Continue! Continue! Continue!
starfirerobin55 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
good story, me likey
Yamaha chapter 6 . 12/25/2004
Starfire fan 09 chapter 6 . 12/8/2004
this rocked. i read it a while ago. but i think the reviews were only for signed in pple. n im not. PLEASE UPDATE I SO THINK THEY SHOULD RUN INTO ANOTHER TITAN. i made a story on my pc (would've posted it if i knew how or at least wrote a story the same on but dont know how) I did kinda use your story for inspiration but i changed it as much as possible. (one of my ideas was: i made Richard or Rick trip over a green ball that had lines in it. the ball transformed into a turtle and smiled at them then turned into a cat, walked into an alley then turned into beast boy. a while later Rick got arrested then finally got out after 5 months, ran into BB then met Cy at an engineers and met Rae meditating in an old house. please use my ideas

P.S. after Rick got arrested he changed his name to Robin .
Faith chapter 6 . 12/4/2004
Hey do you think you would be adding any of the other titans in your story? Like Raven, Cy etc. Because I would be really interested to see how you would blend them in your story. Oh and add more action and Slade into your next chappy too.
luvlifecharm chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
Very lovely story you wrote...I mean type! I love it. Can you pls update soon? Thx.
Jemi chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
Well sheesh, it took you long enough. J/K. Anyway, it was a good chapter. I liked the introduction of Clancy. It was a cute little chapter that delved more into Richard's psyche and the complexities of his relationship with Kori, and its impact on him. In short, it was cute.
Nightbolts101 chapter 6 . 11/30/2004
Excellent chapter again; I loved it.

You have such a wonderful way with words that it draws you in.

Update soon and I can't wait to see Richard's face when Starfire uses her powers! _

Good Luck and Happy Writing,

siren-mergirl chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
This is awsome. Please do somemore soon, school is so boring.
starfirerobin55 chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
oh this is an awesome story, when will robin find out about starfire's powers? please tell me he finds out soon!
Zeldagurli chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
-smiles- Nice chapter! I like how you brought a new character in, she seems to fit rather nicely into the main story. Please update soon, and here is a muffin for thee! -Hands muffin- ;

143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »