Reviews for Ninja Omake Theater!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Heck yea there's going to be a next time
Lovelywitch chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
aww...too bad! You got my heart race :D
ahgghghajdrvcgdn chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
wha?wha? He didn't even get a taste! xD

Thats unjust!

lol

OMG, awesome.

KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Haha! This was hilarious and kind of sexy at the same time! I kept thinking quietly to myself 'Yaoi...Yaoi...'. I'm actually glad you didn't put any. It was just sexy enough to keep my wanting more. Great job.
Lunael chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
What a cute story! Do you think you will write the "next time" one day? that would be great!

~Lunael
futagoakuma-tenshi01 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hee...! Love your little arc of IrukaxKakashi!
Oro-sama chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
aw come on u have to put a yaoi scene!...that's al that this story is missing!...
futagoat02 chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
love it.

baibaiyukie
Nanashio chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
*sweatdrops* Why did I not read this? *nags head against desk*

Um, anyways. Yup, this is just as great as your others. And I felt some sympthy towards Iruka. But he's so cute, so it didn't last long, since Kakashi was there to make him feel better. _ And that proves you have wonderful insight on the characters. Lovely, lovely, lovely *applauds* Great writing, yup!
Majorkami chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Man, you write so well you managed to turn me on...

One thing I really liked was having the weapons involved (which strikes me as very ninja, considering they always have weapons with them).

Good work!
Nezuko chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
I know I'm raving over your storirs like Sakura over Sasuke, but I just can't help myself. And now I'm at least as hot and bothered as poor Iruka-sensei was here. Heh!
shake-it-buddy chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
aahahahaa! you totally crack me up! xD *dies from too much laughing*
Yuen-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
... Bad mental pictures...
Iceheart chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Aww. Too short. I hope there is a sequel to this. Man, you have an active imagination for what you put in IIP. Three ? So, perverted. -_-"

It was kinda funny though.
Isolde1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Loved it, obviously! You big tease you. _ Though I wonder if it's part of the series or just a stand-alone? Oh, well - it was great anyway.

Okay, the usual - favourites, and C2!