Reviews for Won't Be So Bad
EmoNinjaChic526 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
that was great!
Skoonie chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Nice one-shot, but you could have dragged it out a little more since you got an A on your English project. You should update soon!
cheesepuff311 chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
i like your story its so true eveyone ( well most people) hang out with there own kind... so I hope you update...
Hunter The one and only chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
sarah chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Please do continue this story. It is very good.
Emerald-Mistress chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Please continue this is really interesting, almost seems like the Breakfast club! Good Job! Please update!
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Please continue... This is so hilarious and I really want to see what happens... PLEASE! (begs on hands and knees and offers chocolates)

Then again it also has to do with if you have any ideas... If you don't then it might be better not to... If you do, then I hope this review nudged you over the Continuation Cliff... ;)
jjangel9325232 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
you should totally continue it! it rocks! update asap!
RavenSabel chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
CONTINUE. Or the moneys will get
sarah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great job! Love it please keep writing
starrob bbrae 4 eva chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Rachelmaureen chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
This story is great! I love it, I hope everyone learns to be friends! Plz update soon, I can't wait to see what happens!
StarryNightT chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
you know your right. we do critize people for how they look or speak. but once you get to know the person you find out that they are a lot like you. all of my friends that i have now in high school i had never talked to before in my entire life and they are all the nicest people i know. we should all get to know each other more. anyways this story was awesome and if you didn't get an A on this then your teacher is insane and should be fired right here and now. your a really good writer so keep at it! c yaz! .
hanyo-girl chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
i just fell in love with ur story plz post another chappie *ish giving puppy dog eyes*plz plz plz
bluie chapter 1 . 1/8/2005