Reviews for Against the Dying Of The Light
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww... I really like this story. It's too bad you haven't updated it for 5 years, so I'm guessing it's probably pointless to hope. That sucks... I wanted to find out if they rescue Akane. (
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
please please update as soon as possible please?
independen-and-happy1373 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
this isn't bad, u should continue it
Mekko2 chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY AND I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR RANMA AND AKANE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS REALLY GOOD SO FAR! SO ONCE MORE...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! *_*
Wyvern chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*kicks Stormy* I don't see a chapter 2, here, STORMY! I-want-to-see-a-chapter-two!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Akane... isn't used sexually, is she? Please not? Ok, so I'm hopelessly naïve, but that's just one thing I can't deal with. Anywayz, this is an very intresting start, somehow, I'm guessing, you're not planning to finnish it, are you? I mean, it has been up for quite some time... I do wish you'd finish it, though.
colleen chapter 1 . 12/25/2000
i really like the plot,even though it has a dark overtone

hope the next chapt comes out soon cos its been TOO LONG!

pls continue with the storyline.
Angel of Saturn chapter 1 . 9/30/2000
This is really good and I am waiting to see what happens when they go to get Akane. In other words this is a great cliffhanger and I want more of this story so PLEASE WRITE MORE.
Jade Daniels chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
Finish this please! _
Heza Ishida chapter 1 . 7/5/2000
o.O
Achekane chapter 1 . 5/25/2000
ARGH! A cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter...
kodachi chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
i love it, gimme more!
fallen chapter 1 . 4/24/2000
You want my opinion? You've got one helluva a story started. I'm looking forward to it. _