Reviews for Love Panic
CoolCat19698 chapter 3 . 2/12
I just discovered the anime Super Gals! and I immediately loved the pairing of Rei and Aya. But the manga nor the anime did not give them the attention I believe they deserved (I am being kind of biased here) ;) So I started searching for fanfictions which would give them the story line I loved. I found very few fanfics which I liked. But I absolutely loved yours! Although it seems you haven't been continuing this story for a long time. Please do; I really like this story and I want it to be completed. Don't leave me hanging! :P Well that's it. Keep up the good work!
Ishani09 chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
When on eArth are you writing the next chapter!
corry-sshi chapter 3 . 6/17/2010
Aya, how pity you are!

Hey, it's okay if there's just a little interactions between them. Slow but sure :)

But, isn't that too slow to continue it until next chapter?

It's been almost five years *OMG* and it's incomplete, I thought.

I'm looking forward for next chapter, or could you please send me a message just to let me know whether you stop writing it?

Thanks a lot ;)
corry-sshi chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Rei, rei, rei..

He's not only so cold, but also care 3

that's why I love him, lol..

And the chemistry always grew more when he showing it just for Aya, aaaww..

I love it!
corry-sshi chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey, I really love it!

I wanna know how they can live together in the same residence :)
Erune chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
hei. please continue!

It's a very nice story and I love it.
Aesura chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
i cant believe u havent updated in 2 years now! this is such a good story. hope u continue this fic
Asurahaya020 chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
Love it! Oh, and Rei's confrontation with Aya in the previous chapter (the one wherein he slips the red sweatshirt on her and tells her not to catch a cold) was really sweet and thoughtful of him! It wasn't the least bit out of character, though!

Please update soon.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 3 . 8/7/2006
this is so nice. i can't wait for the next chapter. i'm dying to read it please update soon. i beg you.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
please update soon. it's so interesting. i love it. please update soon.
Cerulean Crystal chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
please update soon. this is so good. i want to read till the end of it. please update soon.
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
loved this chapter! soo great! yeah..we should start slowly first..we shouldn't rush things...that's a great vision of yours! hahaha..)) i really love AYAxREI fics...and you know what..this fic is worth givin' a review! I'm totally desperate to read more of this ficc and soo are the other readers...i'm sure! Soo please don't turn us all down...UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! GUD LUCK! ))
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
loved this chapter! they were really in their perspective attitudes...everyone was in character! hahahaha )) i also love MAMIxYUUYA! hahahaahaha ))
Kaori-Urunasawa08 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
i love the start!

soo great! ))
pinkwysteriahoshiprincess chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Hello!

I absolutely very much love your story! It's such a vEry worth'reading story! I'll go crazy if you don't update soon!

Please add more ROMANCE pretty please with a cherry on top!

lots of hugs and support,

Catherine aka-pinkwysteriahoshiprincess