Reviews for Something Cold Behind Her Smile
beautiful and cute :)
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Awesome job !
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I love fics that explore the duality between Buffy and Faith. This one is no exception. Great job. Have a nice day.
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
agh! so cute! why didn't she tell everyone and just stay with her forever... and ease my frustration... lol. again, nicely done, you are one of the best faith authors I've read on here. coming from someone who writes almost exclusively faith or fuffy stories, that is a big compliment.
SpenserK chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Aww, this was cute! (:

I really liked it...very well written.

Kudos.
METHmANAkin chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
thats really sweet.
Sinister Slayer chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Excellent one shot! This was awesome! You're a great writer and I think you captured these two perfectly. Nice job!
meetwickedfaith chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
m...i love these beautiful little one-shots. nice work.
tourniquetkid chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
i am writing my first faith/buffy fic and am in desperate need of a Beta considering i no longer speak to my previous...if u can help or know someone who can please let me know...Thanks!
NeverEnoughFuffy chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Wicked little fic. I loved it. I would try and comment on something that could be improved in it, but I can't think of anything. I didn't even notice any typos.

Cheers.
Ringojim chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Wow, that is a really nice story. Thank you for a warm, happy glow.
cassiel chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
that was such a cute story
cho chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
sweet, i loved it x)
zz123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Nice imagery. The Bronze scene was too hot! Good use of 1st person, too. It's damn hard to write and usually ends up sounding like a checklist of things a person is doing.
mythic-lionheart chapter 1 . 10/22/2004