Reviews for Earth Dating Is Easy
bec chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Ha ha! Funny. Loved it.
Prowler4 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Please, tell what O'Neill does in revenge!
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Hilarious! Your writing style is fluid and funny. Poor Jack...

"Carter would have been doubled over laughing if she'd been watching this. Daniel would have had a paper bag over his head, swearing in two dozen languages that he didn't know Jack. Teal'c would do the eyebrow thing and have that faint, smug, self-satisfied, O'Neill-is-in-trouble-I-shall-laugh expression on his face." I love this line!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Oh, wow! That was funny! I don't suppose there's a sequel up anywhere...?
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
he he he! i was nearly in tears laughing at that 1 lol! i better read some of your other stuff and see if it's as funney :D congrats!
Goomba chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
FANTASTIC! Can I say that again? FANTASTIC! It made me laugh and it was perfect and Jonas, YUM!

Cheers, and thanks, Jen
FREAK chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Arej chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Great. Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful...definitely something to make you laugh. I loved it. Really. And now, as I am supposed to be doing an English essay, I must take my leave.
Elle Hoffman chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I haven't laughed this hard since the Great Corn Famine of 1503. And that was a hoot. XD

I'm so glad I'm in my room right now, else my mother would whack me upside the head for laughing so much!

I like how you have everyone conspiring against Jack-even Jonas and Teal'c. Very classy. : )

But you can't leave it at that! Write a sequal (Even though I despise SJ with a passion)!
LJQ chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Your story was a real hoot. I would have loved to have seen something like this happen on the show. You're story was a treat to read - especially since I'm majorly missing Jonas on the show.
Floopygirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
This was great - I've been killing myself laughing! I'd love to read more - please update soon :)
MindGame chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
hehehehe that's just wrong! hehehehehe *laughs evilly* i want to know what the *payback* is!
Renni chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
OMG! I couldn't stop laughing. This was an excellently written story. Keep it up.
HaniDeath chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Ohh lol OH lol this was very funny! i loved this! hehe

very gd i loved the whole idea! Oh jacks not happy oh no hes no:P
janissima chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
That was so funny! Please write the next part - how Jack gets back at Sam!