Reviews for The Power He Knows Not?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 8/28
intersting
shiki777 chapter 1 . 5/21
it is boredom, not boardom
l4w chapter 1 . 4/29
Propane?
heh heh
Thanks
Hey this is funny :-))
thebookworm95 chapter 1 . 2/10
hahahaha that was hilarious i love your stories but in make a wish i feel sorry for harry nothing that happens is ever intentional but everyone assumes hes a superspy or something keep writing
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/10
Certainly unique.
Eldersprig chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
those damn boars
Avis Soul chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I read this a while back, but I had to read it again... just for the great laughs.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
This is lovely theorizing, Xenophilius.
pun connoisseur chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
BOARdom. Puns that have no standing in the current reality are the best.
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Quick note: first degree burns are sunburn level. Second degree is when your skin starts to bubble. Third degree is where it reaches all the way to the bone.

Still, boredom is very interesting in how it inspires us to do things. It's how I started my very long, and (comparatively) amazing story based on the popular webseries RWBY, called A Winter's Rose Meets a RWBY. Try it sometime.
Cereburn chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Now THAT is a clean burning Dark Lord!
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
lmfao..thats really all i have to say. Oh and "Propane and Propane accessories." I'm done.
Bronze chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
It just goes to show you that Dumby failed Harry throughout all his years of school. Dumby never truly trained Harry nor allowed anyone else to. Asto the end of this it was lame and stupid. But hey, Voldie's dead and that's what counts.
seekingsnitches chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I like how the battle is so organized. Like there was only two lines. So organized.